Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Thanks for the response fam, I actually just received an email from Tommy Le ( owner apparently) :nerd:

Which stated,

Hey *****,

I actually did a mistake on my listing on my website. Shoes will be guarantee to be ship between may 25th-27th. If you want me to refund your money, i can do so by today. But remember these are guarantee/reserve pairs that will be ship to you.

Sent from my iPhone

:smh:
Man, just like that huh :smh:

Well, I'd keep it for now just to make sure. They definitely aren't canceling preorders if they shipped some already so they really do have some in stock and it's peace of mind if you can't cop on RD with the way things look right now.. and if you can cop on RD I guess you could exact revenge and tell them to cancel your preorder if they haven't shipped it by then :lol:

Thanks for the response fam, I actually just received an email from Tommy Le ( owner apparently)
nerd.gif

Which stated,

Hey *****,

I actually did a mistake on my listing on my website. Shoes will be guarantee to be ship between may 25th-27th. If you want me to refund your money, i can do so by today. But remember these are guarantee/reserve pairs that will be ship to you.

Sent from my iPhone

mean.gif
hahaha thats quite a mistake he made lol sounds like he's hoping to get some by RD 

I want these bad but only for 140. Honestly I want to preorder but I just refuse to pay over retail. Too bad the bay area isn't gonna have lots of pairs (relative to the amount of feinds out here). Dudes going for 3, 3+ pairs need to chill. Greedy.
Good luck, hope everone who really wants these is able to grab A pair

Man, just like that huh :smh:

Well, I'd keep it for now just to make sure. They definitely aren't canceling preorders if they shipped some already so they really do have some in stock and it's peace of mind if you can't cop on RD with the way things look right now.. and if you can cop on RD I guess you could exact revenge and tell them to cancel your preorder if they haven't shipped it by then :lol:

Thats the thing, the reason I ordered with them is because according to their website it wasn't a pre-order.

It stated that they had them in stock, and would ship yesterday.

Last edited:
[quote name="9thWonder23kid" url="/t/517158/air-jordan-1-high-black-toe-2013/4080#post_17943121"Thats the thing, the reason I ordered with them is because according to their website it wasn't a pre-order.
Its situations like this that make me weary of preorders. Wheres the "peace of mind" ? Even tho they stated they have them in hand they lied. Now its like u got money tied up and u still aren't really guaranteed ****. All bad sorry they doing u like that my man

It stated that they had them in stock, and would ship yesterday.[/quote]

Last edited:
depends, now that Concords are grey-all-over, if you have receipts for your Cords I'd keep em and just wait til RD for these.

I don't get how they are grey-all-over, Cords usually yellow. Might be missing the joke, but anyways I do have the receipts. Keep receipts for all my shoes.

Please note, I'm not a reseller, just got to cover yourself in today's economy.

Last edited:
I don't get how they are grey-all-over, Cords usually yellow. Might be missing the joke, but anyways I do have the receipts. Keep receipts for all my shoes.

Please note, I'm not a reseller, just got to cover yourself in today's economy.
yea sorry for the vagueness.  Apparently the XI's including the Concords are being made unauthorized... and they look almost identical, and now a lot of re-sellers and such are buying the newly made pairs from China and re-selling them here as Retail pairs.

And "Grey" refers to them being called "Grey-Market" pairs, same materials/factories apparently, but just not authorized by Nike

Last edited:
yea sorry for the vagueness.  Apparently the XI's including the Concords are being made unauthorized... and they look almost identical, and now a lot of re-sellers and such are buying the newly made pairs from China and re-selling them here as Retail pairs.

Gotcha you mean grey market. I've seen a bunch of those on FB groups. Not my cup of tea, I purchased on RD from NDC.

Here is another email from Grailstatus lol.

"I had a few early pairs but sold out of them. Other pairs I have ticket reservation for"

Im thinkin i might pull the trigger on a preorder. With the way people can get stuff off ndc im sure most wont get canceled. That being said i could use an insurance policy so to speak and i found one at a bit under 100 over retail. If they hold back pairs then start randomly dropping them after rd i got no chance. The one site always good to me backed out and the rest never work for me. Stupid **sclowns. This year was supposedly the year of the 5s. The 1s cometely stole the show and nike dropped the ball all year. Everyone talks how smart and crafty they are but im not buyin it. Every important og 1 gets talk of slight of hand moves by those involved to massage sales. Stupid. If they backtracked and put out 50k royals this year like from 01, they would have still sold out. Its no secret this run of 1s with all original treatment are hot. People somewhere in these companies responsible for making major decisions are not competent. I would love a shot at those jobs.

Im thinkin i might pull the trigger on a preorder. With the way people can get stuff off ndc im sure most wont get canceled. That being said i could use an insurance policy so to speak and i found one at a bit under 100 over retail. If they hold back pairs then start randomly dropping them after rd i got no chance. The one site always good to me backed out and the rest never work for me. Stupid **sclowns. This year was supposedly the year of the 5s. The 1s cometely stole the show and nike dropped the ball all year. Everyone talks how smart and crafty they are but im not buyin it. Every important og 1 gets talk of slight of hand moves by those involved to massage sales. Stupid. If they backtracked and put out 50k royals this year like from 01, they would have still sold out. Its no secret this run of 1s with all original treatment are hot. People somewhere in these companies responsible for making major decisions are not competent. I would love a shot at those jobs.

Hit the nail right on it's head.

Here is another email from Grailstatus lol.

"I had a few early pairs but sold out of them. Other pairs I have ticket reservation for"
Wow. That's even more interesting. Shouldn't have said he has some in stock then if they are actually tickets. Good luck fam

so while u dude was in my pm about the black and gold ones and i gave up info....no one is tryin to return the favor and help me with these black toes since i wont be here saturday? :smh: :smh: :smh: :x

I thought about the same thing on a preorder, but I couldnt bring myself to do it. Since Ive been doing the online releases Ive been pretty lucky at getting everything I wanted. Id rather take the chance on Saturday and put the 100 saved towards another pair of shoes.

called finishline customer service and item located them again no dice

dont know who told dude 800 pairs...but customer service and item locate in store use the same system so its highly unlikely they have em at least today

what she could have meant is they have 800 in transit to them but who knows really

I personally think Nike knows this NA branding is a big deal so to raise the level of demand you lower the level of supply!! there is no production issues or bad quality lol they been in this business for a very long time to where they have it down to a science how to produce these shoes. You aint fooling nobody JB/Nike...

I agree 100%. These "production issues" are nothing more than a marketing ploy to raise hype

Back
Top Bottom