Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

I’m not getting them not because I don’t want to, but because it’ll be impossible for me to compete against the bots and I lack the luck to be one of the few to get through manually
Mike would not like that, he say keep shooting until you get one, therefore I do!

Pushing up the release date over & over is causing more attention to be placed upon this sneaker

chances of copping are surely getting reduced :lol: !

When exactly do they cut off the extra 600 for unemployment? Push em back a month after that and we’re good. Still have 1 of my mids from 01 will definitely try for these. Hope the ppl who threw up on the 1st page keep that same energy

I’m prepared to play the dreaded resale game if I strikeout. I know everyone always says after a few days when pairs hit the ground, prices dip, but it’s hard to time it right. I’d swap my ds CP2.0’s for these if I could

When exactly do they cut off the extra 600 for unemployment? Push em back a month after that and we’re good. Still have 1 of my mids from 01 will definitely try for these. Hope the ppl who threw up on the 1st page keep that same energy
WTF are you talking about? That makes no sense. The extra $600 has nothing to do with all of these megabots out here. You think these bot owners need that $600? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

WTF are you talking about? That makes no sense. The extra $600 has nothing to do with all of these megabots out here. You think these bot owners need that $600? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Uh yeah lol
I 100% believe those broke bot boys are getting unemployment and that hurts our chances

And the regular folk that are getting that extra unemployment are definitely copping jays

Do you think the bot boys have real, respectable jobs? No doubt some do but most of em living with their mommy’s eating macaroni and chicken nuggets

Bots suck. I just want one pair for my feets. Loved em back in 01' and looking forward to having this years iteration.

Uh yeah lol
I 100% believe those broke bot boys are getting unemployment and that hurts our chances

And the regular folk that are getting that extra unemployment are definitely copping jays

Do you think the bot boys have real, respectable jobs? No doubt some do but most of em living with their mommy’s eating macaroni and chicken nuggets

The world is much bigger than the sneaker community. People getting an extra $600 is not hurting your chances to cop Js. That’s ridiculous 😂

What has been hurting more than anything Is the fact that retail outlets were shutdown, stock has been shorted, shipment delays, civil unrest, etc.The whole game was moved online, so now we have increased bot competition, which was already getting bad before all of this.

I hope you get your kicks, but no one is gonna pay attention to your command that they “keep the same energy” It’s always the same story 😂

I really want these. I’m praying I don’t take a L on these cuz I’m not trying to pay crazy resale for these. But I am willing to shell out a little extra cash for them if need be. A little lol.

Why is Gentry going over this :lol:

I was dying laughing watching that. He kept saying "AJ 1s".....maybe I'm trippin but it's been forever since I heard someone say that and not just "1s" or "Jordan 1s"

Shoutout to the guy (I forget his name on here) who always referred to pairs by the entire colorway like "Really like these Black Varsity Red 6s"...made me think of him.

Back
Top Bottom