Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

:lol:No disrespect friendo, but I def don't believe this one bit. With how s****y this year has been for 1s and resell? These will be 350 to 400 by Saturday night, by current trends. If you ain't go no bot or something.

Right. “Limited” wasn’t the right word to use. Looks like prices are still going up. I tried to emphasize the limited and numbered briefcase package in Japan compared to the just a box for everyone else.

With stores closed again and most going back to online sales, bots will rule all.

My friend who wear a 7.5 and his size is already almost $400 might just pay resell, he knows no chance to get with his size availability and how crazy everything sells out.

I will try my best to enter all the raffles, etc but I only know like 2 or 3 stores near me who will get them but of course the demand will outweigh the quantity.

Yeah it’s weird
The women’s satin pair they have online and in store raffles
I figured those would be more limited
For some reason my hibbetts account is all messed up
I created a new account and entered for the satin pair online

I spoke with someone and it seems it is at the whims of corporate as to which shoes are raffle-in store only pickup, raffle-online only and raffle-online or pickup in-store. It looks like my go-to FNL will not be getting these so it might be SNKRS or bust for me.

Yeah it’s weird
The women’s satin pair they have online and in store raffles
I figured those would be more limited
For some reason my hibbetts account is all messed up
I created a new account and entered for the satin pair online

It's up on the footapps and only FTL is getting them
And it's only one store in my area
FTL downtown on state st...

FTL app

85045B23-B4B9-4DD6-B913-737315984F50.png

I think it’s gonna be stockx for me boys smh

At least resell is pretty low, people seem to not like them just like in 01’. Many sizes could be had for 280 and below

Chicagoland area(Niles)
I haven’t hit on that store since it changed to a FTL
When it was a FTA I did ok
Actually I haven’t on jack just the footapps turned into FLX smh
Has anyone that doesn’t have a million points hit on the FLX?

I'm actually surprised these are getting heat here. The 01 pairs were highs, not mids correct? I also remember a white navy pair and I want to say an all black pair.
There was no black pair in the US but there were the white/navy joints. My brother had them. They released in August of 2001. Bred and Royal Highs released with them. I copped. The breds I kept are defective lol. The Wings logo is on the wrong side.

i had a white and navy blue and silver pair

i know two versions released.

mine was numbered i do remember that.

i would imagine it was a USA pair. i traded raptor and french blue 02 jordan vii. for the white/navy 1s and 99 colombia IV.

back in the days of the OG NT legit list.
how many of yall remember THAT?!

wish someone could find that!!!!
Lmao I remember the legit list. That's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom