Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

I was dying laughing watching that. He kept saying "AJ 1s".....maybe I'm trippin but it's been forever since I heard someone say that and not just "1s" or "Jordan 1s"

Shoutout to the guy (I forget his name on here) who always referred to pairs by the entire colorway like "Really like these Black Varsity Red 6s"...made me think of him.
That was airsak/thefreshprince.

Is he still on here?

I always ask this question but I can’t figure it out and I’ve been picked before Early access but where in the app does it say you been picked for access ?

It'll say coming soon on the shoe's page instead of notify me.

My app stopped sending me notifications for some reason (despite it being on), so that's where I always check.

1595952946487.png

:pimp: I can relax next month.

I got nothing and I been hitting on snkrs all year. I been spending crazy money with Nike idk what you have to do to get EA but I keep missing out.

Only Footlockers that have these in-store are the Chicago and Los Angeles locations. I’m still going to enter raffles, but I lowkey give up on this release already.

I despise EA.. I never get it. I used to get it for KD's and crap like that once in a while when it was a new thing.. haven't gotten EA in years.

Are these releasing anywhere other than NDC in the U.S? NDC is the only site listed on the "where to buy" on SN.

Are these releasing anywhere other than NDC in the U.S? NDC is the only site listed on the "where to buy" on SN.

Footsites (foot locker, foot action, champs, etc), boutiques and stores such as that. Nothing special or limited with this release in the USA.

Only japan gets the numbered briefcase. Wait until Sunday or next week for shops to post that they will have them for sale.

Footsites (foot locker, foot action, champs, etc), boutiques and stores such as that. Nothing special or limited with this release in the USA.

Only japan gets the numbered briefcase. Wait until Sunday or next week for shops to post that they will have them for sale.

:lol:No disrespect friendo, but I def don't believe this one bit. With how s****y this year has been for 1s and resell? These will be 350 to 400 by Saturday night, by current trends. If you ain't go no bot or something.

Back
Top Bottom