Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

D5C5FA7C-7DB3-489B-A3C4-C781BEBA11A3.jpeg

I’ve been chilling, but ima start getting back on my **** on IG so follow me. @jeromezra

Had them in cart, got paypal all set up, then Dltr kept telling me that they can not ship to my address. I swear it feels like some of these spots are inventing new ways to tell me to piss off.

same thing happened to me smh. being a sneakerhead is hard these days

Japan 1 (left) and the mostly forgotten Anniversary 1.

Looking at what cats are paying for the Japan 1 with the case and thinking to myself, “how different are the suitcases...?”

EDDE51A1-AA72-491D-B872-F956A575F225.jpeg

Materials on Japan 1s are fantastic. Tumbled leather on the tongue is reminiscent of ‘99 Retro+ 4s.

Was it a easy cop this morning on the SNKRS app??? I didn't wanna mess w/ it today then end up getting a pair that I paid resell for and get mad

Japan 1 (left) and the mostly forgotten Anniversary 1.

Looking at what cats are paying for the Japan 1 with the case and thinking to myself, “how different are the suitcases...?”

EDDE51A1-AA72-491D-B872-F956A575F225.jpeg

Materials on Japan 1s are fantastic. Tumbled leather on the tongue is reminiscent of ‘99 Retro+ 4s.

those 2009s had silver that was crinkled. Reminded me of base head foil :rofl:

dude this has been said over and over and over and over for years

Either you pay to play and pay A reseller or pay more for some app website either you get lucky paying retail or have a employee hold shoes for you or pay more at a mom and pop store or just get out of this hobby all together

The problem is especially this year with the stimulus people have made money off of sneakers and the ones that have made money off of sneakers and have bots are continuing to buy each release

Best thing that we have to hope for Is people will go back to buying adidas

Within the last few years it has been relatively easy to buy Jordans online except for Jordan ones

Real Jordan head like myself that cop almost every general release haven’t had much of a problem until this year to buy Jordan sneakers online

I get you my G, but let’s be real it has definitely changed. Our time has passed I gotta be real. But it is what it is. Back in the early days of 97 Easy just put a shoe o. Lay away or so. That’s how. I use to do it. From 2001-06 not bad was still a decent small community. The sneaker community/culture was tight Knit back then, we were on the low.

congrats to heads that have copped a pair.

Last edited:
I get you my G, but let’s be real it has definitely changed. Our time has passed I gotta be real. But it is what it is. Back in the early days of 97 Easy just put a shoe o. Lay away or so. That’s how. I use to do it. From 2001-06 not bad was still a decent small community. The sneaker community/culture was tight nit back then, we were in the low.

congrats to heads that have copped a pair.

you can't compare 1997 to now you cant even compare the late 90s to the era of 2001-2005 but yes the community of sneakerheads was very different from the early to mid 2000's now there is instagram and a message board like niketalk is a dinosaur as much as people like me and you still come on here and talk about our love for sneakers

but the way the so called game is now has changed from 2011 up to 2020
the biggest different is now is bots and i believe the era of bots started in 2013 or so but i might be wrong

now more than ever even with the higher box price from the mid early to mid 2000's people dont have a problem dropping hundreds to thousands of dollars on sneakers if you can't pay you can't play

Unless You Lived In Japan, You Definitely Didn’t See This Shoe At Outlets “Back In The Day” :rolleyes

Stop The Cappin’

Ol’ Boy Said “They Were Wack Then And They’re Still Wack Now” :rofl:
B314F910-B42B-4510-B6E3-2308FA4F7949.jpeg

Wasn’t an outlet store for me but I remember vividly getting these for dirt cheap: step dad took me to Just For Feet to get some kicks for school. Told me to pick what I wanted, I looked around for a bit and spotted these. Knew this was the one I wanted upon laying eyes on them. With a $29.99 sale tag attached, it’s needless to say that he was happy I chose these 😂

I was in 4th grade.
They were Mids (quote me if I’m wrong but I believe USA didn’t get the high version that Japan did so I don’t know if that is the difference maker here)

The only thing that has changed was the $600 extra a week people were getting. I was eating SNKRS most of time. But when April-May hit it was over. L’s all over the place. That $600 had people buying news cars all kind of ****.

Wasn’t an outlet store for me but I remember vividly getting these for dirt cheap: step dad took me to Just For Feet to get some kicks for school. Told me to pick what I wanted, I looked around for a bit and spotted these. Knew this was the one I wanted upon laying eyes on them. With a $29.99 sale tag attached, it’s needless to say that he was happy I chose these 😂

I was in 4th grade.
They were Mids (quote me if I’m wrong but I believe USA didn’t get the high version that Japan did so I don’t know if that is the difference maker here)
Comparing These To Mids Is Blasphemous

It’s Not At All The Same Shoe :lol:

Agreed but now I’m confused as to what release you were referring to :lol:

I thought that was the shoe you were talking about
I’m Talking About The Metallic JAPAN/TOKYO Air Jordan 1 Like We ALL Should Be...

Referencing What Price You Saw A Pair Of MIDS For Back In 2001 Is Irrelevant To THIS Shoe

I’m Talking About The Metallic JAPAN/TOKYO Air Jordan 1 Like We ALL Should Be...

Referencing What Price You Saw A Pair Of MIDS For Back In 2001 Is Irrelevant To THIS Shoe

You must’ve took a sniff of some of that residue on Tyson face you too amped homie :rofl:

Over Hyped, Discounted, Gentry Trash... :rolleyes
41D14EA3-781F-497D-A24A-21E80A3B71E0.jpeg

CD2908B6-5D80-4019-90EB-A8A468BA5403.jpeg

You must’ve took a sniff of some of that residue on Tyson face you too amped homie :rofl:
Ain’t Nobody Amped Bud. If Ya Gonna Talk Out Ya *** Like Other Dude Was At Least Compare Apples To Apples.

THIS Shoe Never Hit Outlets In 2001 And Certainly Wasn’t Sitting On Shelves Here Stateside...

It Is What It Is :wink:

Over Hyped, Discounted, Gentry Trash... :rolleyes
41D14EA3-781F-497D-A24A-21E80A3B71E0.jpeg

CD2908B6-5D80-4019-90EB-A8A468BA5403.jpeg

Ain’t Nobody Amped Bud. If Ya Gonna Talk Out Ya *** Like Other Dude Was At Least Compare Apples To Apples.

THIS Shoe Never Hit Outlets In 2001 And Certainly Wasn’t Sitting On Shelves Here Stateside...

It Is What It Is :wink:

I think dude was speaking on the Mids being that those were released in the States (which is why I gave my story about copping the Mids for low)

I don’t think he was saying the Hi’s went on disco at outlets either (I hope :lol:)

just a minor mixup Iron Mike >D

Back
Top Bottom