Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Come on Mikey.. you bought the damn shoe and you didn’t see the laces in any of the pics?

Mikey is WILD 😂😂😂
F044E2CA-D437-4287-A7E2-F2FF205C496E.gif

Can anyone throw the gray Jordan 1 Laser laces in the Japan's? I feel like the lightness of those laces would be the ideal shade of gray for the Japan's and white just seems wrong. Cant get jiggy with these round laces. Shadow laces are too dark.

Latest Air Jordan 1 Retro High pickup: Concept Japan Tokyo grey/silver. Snkrs win. AJ1 releases starting to be hassle challenge.
Design and colorway execution on point. No quality control issues. Leather tongue idea is different. Better than the puffed plastic Wings. Looking forward to the midnight navy pair of pack.

98A810E6-CAC9-410F-9863-4E4327078E3D.jpeg

Throwback vid:

People get butthurt cause he can be rude sometimes, but he's legit. Looking from his perspective, there's a lot of dumbasses out there in this sneaker game asking stupid questions all the time. Hard not to get frustrated being him, but at this point he's better than SX and GOAT. I have no tax/fees/shipping with him. I got these on newsletter for $240 back in May. It's hard to get through on the newsletter now but whenever you can, it's still a good price compared to resell nowadays
Do you question the authenticity of his shoes?

Do you question the authenticity of his shoes?

No. I've sold several through GOAT since I did end up getting them at retail anyway. Never failed. I've gotten pairs from him that came from FTL and END (based on the box stickers). Even put them on here for people to Legit Check just so they can see them. Not one question. At the end of the day, it's just personal preference whether you use him or not. I'm not gonna go caping for the dude, just providing my personal experience with him; I've never had an issue.

Dang Just realized my pair came like this, looks like a scuff .Any suggestions?
FCDEAB3F-3222-4DE9-A956-564F2A369E90.jpeg
Seller from eBay sent me a similar pic. Thankful of the honesty. I'm thinking maybe a clear rubber eraser for timbs might work. Lmk if you get it out.

Seller from eBay sent me a similar pic. Thankful of the honesty. I'm thinking maybe a clear rubber eraser for timbs might work. Lmk if you get it out.
I was reading that . But don’t want to ruin it more lol. And don’t want to return it either :frown:

Back
Top Bottom