Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Retro + colorway, OG treatment Jordan I.
View media item 250673View media item 250674View media item 250680View media item 250675View media item 250676View media item 250677View media item 250678View media item 250679
Release date is sometime in April according to SN

I like em. These will be copped, but I can see many people won't. I am a big fan of Jordan 1s and I love green.

Update 1: These are a celtics colorway like many have said. Not the SVSM (thank god).
More Pics and Info
View media item 303021View media item 303022View media item 303023View media item 303024View media item 303025View media item 303026
Update 2:
Not sure if its been posted but NDC added some shoes to the release calendar for April and these are there....wonder if they'll actually sell them or if these will get the same treatment as the other "OG" style 1's
    [rule][h3]Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG[/h3]

Clover/Metallic Gold-White-Black

Style# 555088-315
    $140

Last edited:
Not bad at all, I won't be going after a pair for retail though just because I'm not paying $140 for anymore 1s besides the black toes & black/royals. But they're cool IMO

Even if no Nike Air on this pair, i would still cop.
Wonder how does it look with white laces

Last edited:
Even if no Nike Air on this pair, i would still cop.
Wonder how does it look with white laces
+1 as long as they are not phats or alphas or anything like that.
I like the black laces but white would prolly look ill as well.

I wish the toe was black but used the same material

Last edited:
Actually looks nice, not buying still but yea looks nice I'm a sucker for tumbled leather

Soooooo, is anyone else seeing the embossed print in the green leather or is it just me?
If you look closely you can see something in the toe/back green pieces, it doesn't appear to be the watermark from the pic either because I keep noticing the same kind of marks in the same spot from each pic...or maybe I'm just crazy?

Soooooo, is anyone else seeing the embossed print in the green leather or is it just me?
If you look closely you can see something in the toe/back green pieces, it doesn't appear to be the watermark from the pic either because I keep noticing the same kind of marks in the same spot from each pic...or maybe I'm just crazy?

nah its some kind of print on the green

still but ugly

Nope, its definitely something printed on it.

I noticed it too.

Last edited:
Not sure why JB is doing a tribute to Lebron it makes no sense but I like the shoe smh.

Not against these at all.

I wont be able to cop due to all the OG colorways of other shoes coming out tho

That's respectable. I am skipping the Playoff 8s in hopes that the Aquas will come out. I hope it does or I'll be mad I passed

Sneaker News makes crap up. There is no proof these are SVSM's. For all we know it could be another Boston Garden tribute shoe with that print being like the old Boston Garden floor. I will wait for legit news from a reliable source.

Last edited:
Sneaker News makes crap up. There is no proof these are SVSM's. For all we know it could be another Boston Garden tribute shoe with that print being like the old Boston Garden floor. I will wait for legit news from a reliable source.

Exactly. And there's a box in the photos (which they obviously didn't take) so if it were actually a LBJ tribute - which makes ZERO sense at all and sounds like something that would tick Jordan himself off - why didn't they show us the name on the box? SN says April release, but they don't know much about release dates in general. They don't even know the Black Toes are dropping May 18 (simply "second quarter"). My guess is that this is an Irish or Celtic theme and these drop on or around St. Patrick's Day as a QS, perhaps on 3/16 when the XIII release.

Back
Top Bottom