Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

$96 total according to kicksdeals, theres another site that has it slightly cheaper and much faster shipping. I just bought it, pm if you need it. They have 9-12, and kicks deals would kill it if i post. 
Good looks, im a size 13 though! thanks homie.

Pulled the trigger on these. I am very satified. Saw them in person in Vancouver, and thought they were great! Just wanted to wait until the prices went on sale. Love it when a pair of J's you love are GR, and they don't sell.

I'm in NJ. Ordered my pair from CT on 5/29, and received them June 13th. Used Free Sneakersaver delivery.

Last edited:
Could honestly just be me, but I have no idea why these didn't catch on. These are dead honest, one of my favorite Jordan 1's. Call me crazy.

anywhere i can find these on sale in a 10 or 10.5 @ the $100 shipped price point?...i see sns has them shipped for about $140.

Last edited:
I messed up the sizes and ended up having to cancel the order...if anyone knows where I can get these for under $100 for sz 10.5-11, PM me!

When did you place your order im still waiting on mine from CT ordered shipped on 5th of June

My ct order took about 2 weeks to ship to the west coast. Good quality and very nice cw overall. $96 is a great deal. I'm going to enjoy these for years and years to come. 1s literally last forever if u take good care of em

Back
Top Bottom