Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Thanks for the heads up but I was able to find a pair for about $100 shipped. Couldn't pass up on that deal. Now I just need to tell my wife I bought a pair of sneakers after I told her I was done for a while.

Thanks for the heads up but I was able to find a pair for about $100 shipped. Couldn't pass up on that deal. Now I just need to tell my wife I bought a pair of sneakers after I told her I was done for a while.

nice. hope $100 is the only thing you gotta pay, homie.

University mall in Tampa,FL has 2 or 3 stores with them still. Footlocker (HOH) footaction and the ghetto store by burlington (forgot the name of the store).

DTLR finally dropped the price on these to $100. It's time to scoop a couple pair. I'm digging the black and gold customs made using these, so that may be the move with one of them. I wonder how much it would be to get it done since I don't trust myself doing it just yet.

DTLR finally dropped the price on these to $100. It's time to scoop a couple pair. I'm digging the black and gold customs made using these, so that may be the move with one of them. I wonder how much it would be to get it done since I don't trust myself doing it just yet.
why can't i find them on the website?

$99 :lol:

They were $109 for two months, what's the difference in $110 and $100?

$100 still isn't low enough for me

might have to get my homegirl to cop me a pair in atlanta.... a 100 ill take another pair...l finally customize the green to black and have wht/blk/gold og 1s

I regret passing on these.  Didn't like them at first, but they really grew on me.  I wish I had gotten these instead of my St. Patrick's Day SB Dunks.

saw these at sharpstown in htown in my size on sale for 110 or 120... cant remember. passed bc think i do better by being patient.

Couldn't resist for $85.
smokin.gif
where did you get these for 85. im on the hunt for these but for under 100.

Back
Top Bottom