Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Let’s face the sneaker culture is F*****. It’s not like it use to be back in the days. Unless you wanna play resell your barely hanging on. SNKRS app is a no go for me anymore keep getting the long *** load outs and it’s an automatic L. Footlocker when they introduced their FLX rewards crap killed it for me. Should’ve just kept it how it was with the points. Ehh...it is what it is. Real heads can’t get anything anymore.

dude this has been said over and over and over and over for years

Either you pay to play and pay A reseller or pay more for some app website either you get lucky paying retail or have a employee hold shoes for you or pay more at a mom and pop store or just get out of this hobby all together

The problem is especially this year with the stimulus people have made money off of sneakers and the ones that have made money off of sneakers and have bots are continuing to buy each release

Best thing that we have to hope for Is people will go back to buying adidas

Within the last few years it has been relatively easy to buy Jordans online except for Jordan ones

Real Jordan head like myself that cop almost every general release haven’t had much of a problem until this year to buy Jordan sneakers online

Last edited:
JimmyJazz and DTLR were super shady today. I wouldn't be surprised if we found out someday that these big box stores were sending stock straight to resale platforms.

Used to have a decent shot copping manual if you worked at it, but we're at the point where a W now relies almost 100% on luck. Drop after drop, the bots DDOS these sites and take all of the stock, and manual users are allowed through just in time for an OOS message.

Stores don't care, manufacturers don't care, so I'm at the point where I don't really care anymore either.

I don’t bother with hibbetts anymore
It’s bot city
All hot releases show up soldout once the timer ends
The pandemic has ruined buying online
Since the stores are closed bots have taken over

JimmyJazz and DTLR were super shady today. I wouldn't be surprised if we found out someday that these big box stores were sending stock straight to resale platforms.

These didn’t even release on foot sites as far as I know?

I’m not gonna act like the game being shady is new. But I think it’s shadier than ever

Colorway is simple, but slick...Easy shoe to throw on with different outfits IMO. Also matches my cat.

30D58046-99B8-4668-8B64-25CE690B4482.jpeg
69ED9243-0D8A-4C0E-87B1-6231D9A210DE.jpeg
6F7835EF-899A-4449-A29E-B15A675FB3A0.jpeg

Used to have a decent shot copping manual if you worked at it, but we're at the point where a W now relies almost 100% on luck. Drop after drop, the bots DDOS these sites and take all of the stock, and manual users are allowed through just in time for an OOS message.

Stores don't care, manufacturers don't care, so I'm at the point where I don't really care anymore either.
Anything is possible but my guess is employees probably bought up most of the stock

Did these release at Footlocker/Footaction in NYC? I saw a bunch of kids with bags full of sneakers on 34th Street.

any reasonable price Mom & POP shops in NY or NJ still have these?

Mom and Pop stores in NYC? Nike deaded them for Footlocker and select boutiques. The ones still open are barely getting by.

Did these release at Footlocker/Footaction in NYC? I saw a bunch of kids with bags full of sneakers on 34th Street.

Mom and Pop stores in NYC? Nike deaded them for Footlocker and select boutiques. The ones still open are barely getting by.

No FTL around me got the JP. I saw a dude leaving the mall with 5 pairs in a FTL bag but I assumed they were the Satins/Snakes

Those concord xi lows also dropped today. Yeah, I figured. I wouldn't mind paying a little extra to someone trying to stay open. I was surprised Proland is still open. I know someone in here got a spot w a sz 11 or 11.5

Anyone get charged by Nike 15 mins ago? I check my email and it looks like they sent confirmation at 703 pst but on my desktop said sold out so I didnt bother looking.

Had them in cart, got paypal all set up, then Dltr kept telling me that they can not ship to my address. I swear it feels like some of these spots are inventing new ways to tell me to piss off.

I ended up paying resale for 330 smh ... I contemplated dropping the 280 on them all week but I hesitated and ended up fumbling and had to pay extra today

Back
Top Bottom