Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

Best time to buy? I got a 6.5 coming in tomorrow but wanna get a 10.5 for the foot. Wanna buy as low as possible, which has kinda backfired as of late. LA to Chi and TS1 low didn't work out too well where I waited and it jumped outta my preferred range

Best time to buy? I got a 6.5 coming in tomorrow but wanna get a 10.5 for the foot. Wanna buy as low as possible, which has kinda backfired as of late. LA to Chi and TS1 low didn't work out too well where I waited and it jumped outta my preferred range
Buy it now honestly. White Black and red are usually a mixture for crazy prices on 1s

Was it weird selling a dude a woman’s shoe for $800 cash in person? :lol:
I always find it weird when people in my fb groups use their girl's account to sell shoes. Like they think people will pay a higher price just because there's a girl in their pic?

can't wait till these get here tomorrow. gonna see if I like em as much as the 2016 I had before.

TS1 is going for 2 racks in some sizes. you would have to slap me before I cop some Jordans for over a rack. but with that said I'm glad these BT hitting for $1k I'm use it if necessary for the bandana box logo

SNKRS pair just arrived

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190820181300132_COVER.jpg

Question.. if you got your size, do these still fit like your size? Because I’m an 11 TTS, but I grabbed the reptile 12s in a 12 (10.5), they didn’t feel like a 10.5. I have a pair of 2013 black toes in a 10.5 and they’re just a little more snug than a 11. The 12s seem like the arch is higher in them than other 12s and I was wondering if a 12 in these feel more true to a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom