Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

A friend of mine hit me up asking if I got them and sent me a pic of the pair she got. She said her man got them and sometimes they both hit and they cop to resell..

It's not new but the first thing I said was man.. everyone is literally a reseller now a days. It's no wonder why it's impossible to get anything and SNKRS app loves blessing the same people over an over. All that is left is the Foot apps which people seem to find too complicated to figure out in masses and even that's iffy sometimes. That's why I woke up late on the SNKRS drop and didn't even care :lol: .. better off getting some rest.

I was forced into reselling after i kept missing on releases because of bots.

I had to resell because i didnt want to pay over retail for shoes.............Then, it just kind of became a good side hustle so i didnt have to use paycheck $ to pay for shoes at all.

It is what it is

Last edited:

I had to resell because i didnt want to pay over retail for shoes.............Then, it just kind of became a good side huslte so i didnt have to use paycheck $ to pay for shoes at all.

It is what it is

basically what my life became. i was like hey if yall just going to let me get free shoes imma do it. its like little to no work at all. and one good flip can support my personal pair.

im just not going to be out here bragging how i can go on a trips and say imma get a full size run of something knowing damn well i couldn't hit on some waverunners. (people hit a lick and think they shoegawd)

none of what i make pays for stuff i actually need. it pays for stuff i want.

A friend of mine hit me up asking if I got them and sent me a pic of the pair she got. She said her man got them and sometimes they both hit and they cop to resell..

It's not new but the first thing I said was man.. everyone is literally a reseller now a days. It's no wonder why it's impossible to get anything and SNKRS app loves blessing the same people over an over. All that is left is the Foot apps which people seem to find too complicated to figure out in masses and even that's iffy sometimes. That's why I woke up late on the SNKRS drop and didn't even care :lol: .. better off getting some rest.

snkrs app only hooks me up on big sizes of GR's anything else is dub

I had to resell because i didnt want to pay over retail for shoes.............Then, it just kind of became a good side hustle so i didnt have to use paycheck $ to pay for shoes at all.

It is what it is
Basically this

2013, 2016, satin...

PicsArt_08-21-11.23.50.jpg
PicsArt_08-21-11.24.55.jpg
PicsArt_08-21-11.25.34.jpg
PicsArt_08-21-11.27.53.jpg
PicsArt_08-21-11.28.49.jpg

2016, satin...
PicsArt_08-21-11.29.23.jpg

satin, 2013...
PicsArt_08-21-11.30.19.jpg

I wanted those, til i got my ex a pair, she took 2 steps and that crease hit.

Nope. They look good on a shelf tho.

New arrival, figured I would share in here for the “SaTin Is FoR WoMeN OnLy” morons:

F2BD1B8C-FD87-437B-B621-4EC3D4510194.jpeg

Those look amazing!

As far as satin creasing goes, I think my Satin SBB creasing looks better than the creasing on the cheap-plastic-leather AJ1s such as Clay Greens.

Those look amazing!

As far as satin creasing goes, I think my Satin SBB creasing looks better than the creasing on the cheap-plastic-leather AJ1s such as Clay Greens.

Everyone acts like they can’t easily iron the creases out of any toe box lol

I'm glad I don't have to resell. I buy what I like and I have only paid resell twice and it was for Grape 5s I think just maybe a $75 mark up both times. Oh I also paid resell of $250 for my 16 banned 1's. but yeah I refuse to pay resell for the most part. Especially now. If I miss out on a shoe I just keep in mind that there will always be a next pair. I keep my shoes DS for awhile until I have an event or occasion to wear them and sometimes I do get turned off by a shoe and no longer want it. Like my Game Royal and Gold Toe 1's. I saw someone wearing top 3 gold toes and said nah I'm good on the poor mans version. I'm currently having same thoughts about gym red 1's. I thought someone in line for Satin raffles had em on and he turns and I see NO PHOTOS :wow:. Yeah prices went up on those in my size. I think I'll part ways. I also sell my kicks when they don't look damn near DS anymore. It's a few pair that I keep that look good very worn like my low ones and am 1s but that's about it. But yeah reselling and paying resell is dumb and I hope the market implodes. I just love sneakers.

It is what it is

Big facts

Everyone acts like they can’t easily iron the creases out of any toe box lol

NT loves repeating that Satin and Patent Leather "crease horribly." That hasn't been my personal experience at all (granted, I don't beat up my kicks in general). I'm inclined to believe that the vast majority of people who repeat this have never actually owned either, and just parrot what they read.

Back
Top Bottom