Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG WMNS
“Satin Black Toe”
Color: Black/Black-White-Varstiy Red
Style Code: CD0461-016
Release Date: August 17, 2019
Price: $160

Air-Jordan-1-Satin-Black-Toe-2019-Release-Date-768x539.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-WMNS-Satin-Black-Toe-CD0461-016-2019-Release-Date-Prices-768x548.jpg

Last edited:
I would cop since I’m a 10.5 men’s but I know resellers gonna gobble em up and be impossible to grab

Might have a shot at these, since all the foot sites getting them..even weak *** champs
hopefully I can get my second Champs account login information cause I made a couple of recent purchases that should give me platinum status...went through the forgot password link and never got an email so I had to call Champs

numbers comparable to something like blue chills? if so, larger sizes are gonna be hard af to get

hopefully I can get my second Champs account login information cause I made a couple of recent purchases that should give me platinum status...went through the forgot password link and never got an email so I had to call Champs

numbers comparable to something like blue chills? if so, larger sizes are gonna be hard af to get
Have u tried changing password on desktop? I went through that whole fiasco with fta few years ago & it took months to bring my account back from the dead.

^yea, did not receive the email

called and they said after 24-72 hours pass I should receive an email to reset the password from the request they put in

Kinda feeling the urge to buy these. I have a pair of 2013s that look decent up top.

Uncomfortable and the heels wearing thin lol

any word on where to get these yet online? they're not coming to my city. I have to take my chances online. any raffles?

big szs are gonna be a struggle just seen stock for 2 FTL stores and that sz 11 was no where in sight, one store had 5 sz 12s

Back
Top Bottom