Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

Black toes literally the only OGs i havent been able to aquire that i actually want . This release just going to add to that salt.
Already waiting for the 2021-22 drop...

The foot stores are barely backdooring stock. They have to put the pairs on the app. Only the managers can get pairs and they can only get like 1-2 pairs each.
Thats not necesarilly true. Footlocker, footaction and Champs store employees get 20% of the stock. Its up to the manager how its done as far as who is able to get a pair. Mangers come first of course, then they go by whatever (numbers, i would guess, is the biggest thing).

They cant backdoor because they have to enter how many and in what size are available for the app and Corporate checks that Vs employee allocation. Only time employees sell pairs are when it was part of that 20%.

NOW, they DO hold pairs that didnt get reserved (either they didnt confirm or all sizes werent selected) for people they know. Friend of mine lets me know what wasnt reserved the night before and lets me grab them for a dub.

Feels like Foot Apps are the best shot at these. Not confident in Snkrs Draw AT ALL. Might hit up a Shoe Palace live raffle tomorrow morning, although I'm like 0/5 on live raffles. One time the person in front of me and the person in back of me won. That was annoying.

fcfs is a good thing tho. guaranteed pair if u line up early

fcfs is a good thing tho. guaranteed pair if u line up early
yea, okay. You think those low paid employees at finish line arent gettin an extra $$50-$100 just to hold, especially when the finish line website mentioned NOTHING bout which store was getting them? Shidddddd, They`re eating this release, HAHAHAHAHA

i mean ill be at niketown. less shady
yea, okay. You think those low paid employees at finish line arent gettin an extra $$50-$100 just to hold, especially when the finish line website mentioned NOTHING bout which store was getting them? Shidddddd, They`re eating this release, HAHAHAHAHA

Lmao at these lame *** FNL stores.. So you really expect me to believe Nike only sent y’all 4 pairs... lmao 4 pairs yea ok.. when FNL doesn’t hold an in app raffle..best believe **** is backdoored lmao

L on Hibbett’s. Not tripping. We’ll see what’s what in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom