Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

Only won 4 pairs :smh:
source.gif

I gotta get back to the westchester nyc area. Nike hit me with a reserve to pick em up. But I live Florida smh.

All Lllllllls, all 3 accounts platinum with 10 mins, apps glitches like crazy before going straight to Ls, no waitlist, just a dub & I even went for a smaller 10.5 this time, shout out fam who hit that 12 on 8 Mile, idk how you did that one :lol:

I got my size 10 at FTL. Got waitlisted at Footaction, I’m sure that’s going to be an L.

So after going to 10 different Mr. Alan's I didn't win not one single pair. Hit on FTL app for my wife's sz. 8.5 and send her a screen shot. She replies back "don't we already have these?" referring to our Gym Red 1's. :smh: I should of just put in for my size.

So after going to 10 different Mr. Alan's I didn't win not one single pair. Hit on FTL app for my wife's sz. 8.5 and send her a screen shot. She replies back "don't we already have these?" referring to our Gym Red 1's. :smh: I should of just put in for my size.
tenor.gif

size 8 and a size 7 from shoe palace. i don’t get how i enter for a size 7.5 and i came out with a size 8..but i’ll take it hehe

all 10 min hs foot apps are a bust for me

i wondering if there’s even goin to be leftovers tomorrow morning

good luck to those still cooking. have a bless weekend!
I put in for size 10 and got a 12.

1 10 min w size 6
1 10 min waitlist size 9 (no promotion yet so probably an L)

hitting fnl tmrw am early

Has anyone ever hit at the same store with two different accounts? Just got off waitlist for my size when I already confirmed a reservation on the other account for my girl’s size. I don’t need to pick up both, just wondering if the store is gonna give me a problem if they see my name twice.

Has anyone ever hit at the same store with two different accounts? Just got off waitlist for my size when I already confirmed a reservation on the other account for my girl’s size. I don’t need to pick up both, just wondering if the store is gonna give me a problem if they see my name twice.
They could

Depends on the manager and if the store is shady :lol:

They disqualify you they got two pairs for employees

Back
Top Bottom