Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

My chick says I could flip it and buy my size if I get her some yeezys for her bday next month. It’s a size 9 so we good.

If this was obsidians I would’ve tried to finesse but you know employees are gonna be extra shady with this release.

Really appreciate all of you for responding and @froston21 and hnguy4 hnguy4 for the pms

Hope everyone has a smooth time picking up tomorrow and that we get some snkrs draw blessings in here. Y’all deserve it.

you gonna try to flip to get your size?

that's what I shoulda done. instead I got 11 Ls
Good lord 11 L's:frown:? Sorry 2 hear that man. I'm thinkin 2 many ppl on big sizes for me to even have a shot w/ these wmns 1's. I shoulda known better. Couldn't hit sz11 unc/sbb either. Might try to just size down & flip next time. Doin the same thing + same result = insanity:ohwell:

Hit at FTL. L on FTA. Waitlisted then L on Champs.

Dumbass me forgot it was Women's so I chose size 8 instead of 9.5 :angry:

Good lord 11 L's:frown:? Sorry 2 hear that man. I'm thinkin 2 many ppl on big sizes for me to even have a shot w/ these wmns 1's. I shoulda known better. Couldn't hit sz11 unc/sbb either. Might try to just size down & flip next time. Doin the same thing + same result = insanity:ohwell:
yeah I feel u man..feels like it's been getting harder with releases here lately. last three releases or so I've come up short

anyway, people are dumb with these prices. the size 10 I need went as low as 700 yesterday but shot right back up. hope it crashes again

Picture I saw in a Facebook group apparently store doesn't reopen until 10AM Saturday
received_2434411086615674.jpeg

If your gonna camp out at least have a chair
Sitting on the floor is rough :lol:
That ground looking all kinds of nasty

these satin 1s for TS 1 lows sz 9.5 a pretty even trade

what yall think can i make it happen

my bad i have the satins trading for the lows

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom