Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Are these going to be FCFS or raffle via app? My FL, FA and Champs app say FCFS but that could be a glitch?

Actually snkrs is probably your best shot compared to the ones you mentioned
Not a lot of folks hit on FLX anymore
FNL raffle is also slim pickings
Don't have any experience on DSG so can't say much about them
ATC on FTL sometimes works
I would definitely bother with snkrs
I usually hit up snkrs first then try other sites
SNKRS is botted...

Hell everything is botted.

Hey, man. Don't be shy. Tell us what size and what price range they will be at some certain point in time such as a week after RD or a month, etc.
300-350 they’ll drop down for sure closer to release ! The hype is real as we all can see I got a pair from my guy SneakerHeadMChex on IG earlier today in I’m the one saying chill lol they’ll creep be back up in price in a few months

Going to give it a try, but the past couple of releases in SNKRS have gone from coming soon to sold out instantly. Didn't even give me the option to click on the link to purchase.

I believe that's an android glitch
When that happens you have to log out and log back in
Or maybe try desktop instead of app
If I'm at home I always have both ready to go

Jordanbball Jordanbball but what did you pay for them im thinking about buying now since i know ima miss out on release day, how long did it take for you to get them in, IS HE LEGIT???

Last edited:
I normally wait a while to wear new releases, but I’m going to throw these on feet ASAP. On feet pix coming soon, run it

When people say “mark my words” on the internet

25D5D91D-2966-4A07-99C4-FDFA732C790C.gif

Jordanbball Jordanbball but what did you pay for them im thinking about buying now since i know ima miss out on release day, how long did it take for you to get them in, IS HE LEGIT???
YES HE LEGIT ILL BE POSTING PICS WHEN THEY ARRIVE.. I’m glad I didn’t take the SX route because them fees be killing me the hype on the mochas is pretty extreme still have to get a pair for the wife

Do points even truly help though? I guess one could enter max headstarts for every single release if one has a ton of points but for a single release, if two users enter max headstarts, I assume total account points aren’t factored into the selection criteria and it’s purely random?
A lot of people here seem to think so but FLX doesn't say that anywhere. It appears to me that accounts that purchase more have better outcomes. My guess is the system might reward recent account activity when picking winners but there's no way to know for sure.

^^ they not going to be FCFS, i got stock numbers and its not looking to good ill post them once i get other stores numbers in, so far got four 9.5s locked up for me and a sz 11 for the homie spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour , i might hook a couple other members up BUT IDK YET SINCE IVE OFFERED HELP FOR ALL PERVIOUS RELEASES AND NOBODY HITS ME UP🤷🏻‍♂️
I’ll take the help lol. I seen you post stock numbers before but I missed the last part of your post 🤷‍♂️

^^ they not going to be FCFS, i got stock numbers and its not looking to good ill post them once i get other stores numbers in, so far got four 9.5s locked up for me and a sz 11 for the homie spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour , i might hook a couple other members up BUT IDK YET SINCE IVE OFFERED HELP FOR ALL PERVIOUS RELEASES AND NOBODY HITS ME UP🤷🏻‍♂️

I'd always take an extra 11 too :lol:

Not surprised at the stock numbers anymore; I figure 1s are gonna be a wrap at brick-mortar stores for a lot of us for the foreseeable future.

Lot of dudes on here appreciate your work tho even if they ain't taking you up on pairs. I've offered the same whenever I got extras for members over the passed year or so but the only time anyone answered was the Flints. Met him locally for retail. Still got some extra Indigo 12s, Green 13s, and Royal 14s I'd do the same for if anyone needed.

At this point.. anything is wrap for me. FCFS is ate up by the young and resellers especially in NYC where its a zoo and covid is running rampage. I have not hit on FLX for ANYTHING since December 2019 so there's that.

I cant get a Jordan 1 at retail since the beginning of May (I used to be able to get at least 1 with my size before FLX).. from anywhere. Have no clue how I'm going to land these.

We're all in that boat with you brother

The landscape has changed. It's rare now for most of us purists to get pairs the way we used to; most 1s are all ending up with resellers.

Back
Top Bottom