Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

There’s no other use for those FNL points other than additional entries, IMO. I don’t shop there enough now to worry about $10/$20 rewards, so I’ll dump all my points into entries. I figure if $1 spent = 15 points I’ll make a good chunk back if I hit. If I don’t, oh well.

I completely forgot I had a Finish line account. I put all my point towards tickets. I assume 10 won’t be enough😂I usually don’t even shop there

I’m still not seeing how to get more tickets on finishline. I entered the raffle, now what?

Nevermind found it 😁

Question: Has anyone hit on FLX by using the same account on FTL, Footaction and Champs? I wanted to go all in and use my points for those 3 stores, but wasn't sure if that eliminates my entries.
You can enter all three at the same time.

So when you're on FTL app and search your zip code and it shows a list of nearby stores that are taking reservations...it doesn't let me select any of the stores and proceed. I click one and it just shows me a map of where the store is with the address and the telephone number underneath. Am I missing something?

There’s no other use for those FNL points other than additional entries, IMO. I don’t shop there enough now to worry about $10/$20 rewards, so I’ll dump all my points into entries. I figure if $1 spent = 15 points I’ll make a good chunk back if I hit. If I don’t, oh well.

Just did the same. I have the same logic. I have a total of 4 entries. Hope i hit, if not, life goes on.
Thanks to all who mentioned that.

PO

Didn't know about the additional entries reward and just spent points for 10 extra entries. Time to pray

I finally used my points on FNL as well. I waited to use them specifically on this release but I still feel like the Dang screen is gonna pop up. Hoping FLX let's me get a pair to enjoy as these are a must have for me.

So when you're on FTL app and search your zip code and it shows a list of nearby stores that are taking reservations...it doesn't let me select any of the stores and proceed. I click one and it just shows me a map of where the store is with the address and the telephone number underneath. Am I missing something?
I’m having that same exact issue. I’m hoping by Sun/Mon I can register.

I swear if FNL sends us 10-15 dangs...

Damn I already regret spending my points lol
What have I done?!
Now I’m driving myself crazy if I picked the right store

1603488717714.gif

Back
Top Bottom