Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Hibbetts app raffles are legit
You usually always see folks hitting and they don’t make you do anything extra like spend points
Rewards system ain’t bad either
It just sucks that for those who are in the DC area, the closest locations are in Richmond, VA. That is an Amtrak ride for me that I am more than willing to make!

Yeah what’s up with all the hibbett stores being in the sticks
I can’t enter for in store
I can only enter online

It just sucks that for those who are in the DC area, the closest locations are in Richmond, VA. That is an Amtrak ride for me that I am more than willing to make!
I think the raffle gives you the option to select to ship your shoes if you win. I'm in Chicago and I don't feel like driving all the way to Indianapolis.

I think the raffle gives you the option to select to ship your shoes if you win. I'm in Chicago and I don't feel like driving all the way to Indianapolis.
Yeah, it does and I chose that option also, but I wanted to have a better chance so I also chose the 2 stores in Richmond that will have these also.

Last edited:
See, y'all getting 10+ tickets on FNL.....I only got 3 extra tickets. I do not have as many points with them as I do on FLX (I can go HAM sandwich on there with the amount of points I have LOL). I also have a free ticket that I can use within a year and I am trying to see if FNL will be getting the What The 5s so I can use that and buy tickets with the rest of my points on those.

Last edited:
Spent an extra 250 pts. Hopefully I chose the right local store w best chances

^^^^^That is my concern. I want to call the stores in my area to see if they have their stock, but since the raffle ends on Monday, their stock may not come in until later in the week and it could be too early to get any info from them.

I swear, after spending almost $500 on Hibbett's site today and I have been making mad orders from them lately, I am feeling like Riley from The Boondocks. Hibbett's need to hook me up with the W on these! LLS

Question: Has anyone hit on FLX by using the same account on FTL, Footaction and Champs? I wanted to go all in and use my points for those 3 stores, but wasn't sure if that eliminates my entries.
put in for all 3 homie you HAVE TO HIT AT LEAST 1/9 FORSURE

8BC9C9BB-3C84-49C2-8693-EC5A5E97D379.png

I’m guessing finishline about to give me 14 straight L’s

Well, if you're in Miami, the closest one is in central Florida which is about four hours away.

Back
Top Bottom