Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

Idk if they’re getting the navy CO.JPs but y’all making me wanna take my points & go ham right now

I’ve been waiting for that release but I want these also, I’m hoping it works out but with FLX it’s a literal crap shoot at this point...but I’d be salty if I went hard & missed & couldn’t get the co.jps also

I’ve been drinking way too much to be thinking this hard, I’ll be back when I wake back up & reassess what the hell I’m reading & doing

One down..one to go!
2229BF71-98C6-48FC-9D37-859BBC01F320.jpeg

I got 6 tickets with FNL. If I don't hit then it wasn't meant is how I look at it. I know I'm tired of seeing DANG tho!!

I have 12 tickets on my account and 10 on my wife’s for finishline. If I don’t hit, salt levels are going to be high.

actually , no stores in FL are getting these . I tried to look for a store in Central Florida ... nothing came up
I really don't trust those launch locators, it's been plenty of times. It said stores in tampa wasn't getting shoes, and a few days later they were readily available.... I think two FML in the Tampa area are getting these..

I really don't trust those launch locators, it's been plenty of times. It said stores in tampa wasn't getting shoes, and a few days later they were readily available.... I think two FML in the Tampa area are getting these..
Im in the central Orlando area , I’ll stop by in person to see if I’m able to put in for the raffle . Thank you .

hope we all eat. Hope resellers strike out 1000000X times and get fraud alerts on all their credit cards when trying to cop multiples.

Back
Top Bottom