Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

^^^ definitely not explaining what esle he does, but just trying to find cashiers that will help you add points is hard, and to me you losin if you just picking up 5/10 pairs thats just me though

now who paying $400 for guaranteed pairs lol👀👀👀

TBH I only used these accounts to pick up 1s, but FLX is all kinds of F'ed up and I'm not gonna jump through hoops like that for them. Paying cashiers to add points to turn around and use them to reserve shoes? *****. Don't have time for that honestly. I'll pay resale if I strike out. I don't need to use them for any other releases.

Do points even truly help though? I guess one could enter max headstarts for every single release if one has a ton of points but for a single release, if two users enter max headstarts, I assume total account points aren’t factored into the selection criteria and it’s purely random?

Any word on what the smallest size they’ll have for these? Edit* nvm see there’s gs available

Last edited:
I'm at 300k points and only reserved once.....Bel Airs. Didn't want, didn't use points on them, didn't even keep them.

But if it's gonna get worse and the same people (resellers) winning all the time, then no need for any of us to shop at those stores at all. You can get everything you need from other retailers. I'll do resale that isn't GOAT either; I don't need to give them a cent of my money if they gonna **** me

Hey FNL, love me again

Do points even truly help though? I guess one could enter max headstarts for every single release if one has a ton of points but for a single release, if two users enter max headstarts, I assume total account points aren’t factored into the selection criteria and it’s purely random?
Seems like points do matter making it not that random at all.

anybody know what's the stock numbers looking like? Are these more limited like a quick strike or a GR?

Yolo moment here as well. Cheapest place to purchase before release date? I’m going to beat these into the ground.

I'm at 300k points and only reserved once.....Bel Airs. Didn't want, didn't use points on them, didn't even keep them.

But if it's gonna get worse and the same people (resellers) winning all the time, then no need for any of us to shop at those stores at all. You can get everything you need from other retailers. I'll do resale that isn't GOAT either; I don't need to give them a cent of my money if they gonna **** me

Hey FNL, love me again

Basically.. before Foot Apps. I probably bought like 5 items over the course of 6 years and that would be like a Footlocker (HOH) only GR retro like a Huarache or something. I simply would never give them my money.

I do the same with SX too.. they added that dumb *** offensive fee just to BUY and I did whatever I could to get the shoe from Ebay first THEN Goat THEN SX as a last resort.

Back
Top Bottom