Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
not going to lie, i feel like they thought these were the killers, and gave us top 3, expecting us to buy these even after copping top 3, because they thought we wouldn't buy top 3's if these cheds released first

distinguished ladies and gentlemen. i suggest we call these the CHEDS
..... balls in your court
U0rWph.gif

kept looking at the pictures... still disgusted they gave those a nice bright red and really smooth and HQ leather on the breds... SMFH :smh:

It's quite amazing that it took them this long to actually do this.

this concept was cool on the top 3s, but don't milk it JB.. kinda corny with these.

I like these more than the top 3s (they were ugly imo)... I'll try to cop, but there's no way a gimmick shoe like this isn't super limited.

I like these more than the top 3s (they were ugly imo)... I'll try to cop, but there's no way a gimmick shoe like this isn't super limited.

i doubt they are "super limited" theyre probably going to be produced similar to top 3 numbers

OG classic accessories .. those who know.. should know you have three options

22112_n.jpg

or

7764.jpg

or

that #7 jersey of that man who abuses dogs and had level 10000 speed on madden '07. What's his name again lol?

The only thing that scares me about these is the risk of the red bleeding into the toe box, I feel like that will be inevitable.

I'll cop these. I like em.

Edit-f this I’m out

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess all the talent left the company for real. All these re-hash's are disappointing. This is literally something that a 3rd grader would come up with and swear its the flyest sh ever.

Back
Top Bottom