Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
I just want a pair of Breds for retail, feel like they're rubbing salt in the wound with these

Seems like with every "restock" the hope of that happening fades a bit more. I remember the 2013 drop and I couldn't get them despite my best efforts, but I ended up buying a used pair and still love them very much.

Seems like with every "restock" the hope of that happening fades a bit more. I remember the 2013 drop and I couldn't get them despite my best efforts, but I ended up buying a used pair and still love them very much.

I missed on 2013 and the 2016 pair, people were gassing the availability and actual number pairs that would be available for 2016. I learned my lesson and had to enter 26 raffles just to secure one single pair of Royals

Last edited:
I missed on 2013 and the 2016 pair, people were gassing the availability and actual number pairs that would be available for 2016. I learned my lesson and had to enter 26 raffles just to secure one single pair of Royals

Yeah, I ended up winning one raffle two hours away and had a friend look out for me on a double up. Was happy on that release.

2013 was absolute hell :sick: :smh:

2016 was a cake walk compared to that :lol:

If I were to make a top three, I would do the following:

Black toe as base, black tongue and red vamp from black/red, chicago nike air tag.
Added bonus: Red insole with Chicago script from rookie away jersey

TBH the only thing wrong with these is the line dividing the colors on the Toe box. They're still gonna fly off shelves if they release tho

Yeah. Can’t believe I said I’d cop these before. Horrible horrible. Poverty chicagos?

Soon they gonna have a rainbow version with all the Jordan 1 colorway's combined. This is getting ridiculous the ideas they have coming out.
ti.gif

Lots of good cws coming out recently too though, I’ll at least give them credit for that. Stuff like this is easy for me to ignore since the concept is so lazy.

Considering the NRG tab...these will still move and likely gain value the same way the Top 3's did

Back
Top Bottom