Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

I am not taking any chances. On these you never know what’s going to happen on release day With all Jordan’s going up in price these wopp be crazy money after they are gone. I paid 220 with shipping and tax for mine and can sleep all day and not have to worry about taking the L
what size you wear mikey?

I would expect this release to resemble Bred Toes.

Hype level and pair distribution seem similar.

I know I know nothing compares to the black/red combo on Jordans but the next in line is Carolina blue.

Yeah, although I wouldn’t pay pre-sale prices, I can see not trusting snkrs, especially when you don’t know if it’s a draw or fcfs. Sites like finish line and eastbay are always bot’d up too
Facts I have learned if people are going to be in this shoe game it is what it is and at some point in this game you will have to pay to play no one gets every shoe they want to retail lots just not Passable

Yeah, although I wouldn’t pay pre-sale prices, I can see not trusting snkrs, especially when you don’t know if it’s a draw or fcfs. Sites like finish line and eastbay are always bot’d up too
I’ve been able to hit on eastbay and FinishLine manually even on the satin toes so there’s still chances out there. Just got to be patient and a little clever

I think I ate on the B/red Toes the most of any release and it was all due to the jigs and phone orders. Other than that I won a pair from FA on the app. I didn't think the hype was that crazy on them back then either until I went to pick up my pair and the FCFS line was crazy.

I think I ate on the B/red Toes the most of any release and it was all due to the jigs and phone orders. Other than that I won a pair from FA on the app. I didn't think the hype was that crazy on them back then either until I went to pick up my pair and the FCFS line was crazy.

People definitely slept on the bredtoes. Went early to cop my pairs from FA and FL.

Then saw people forming a line in Jimmy Jazz, and there I went.

I brought up GS sizes of Dr.Jays cause nobody wanted them and were all leaving once all the men sizes sold out.

And let’s not forget the phone Jigged that occurred on the restock.

Now? I have not been able to score on a pair of 1s, not even the damn lows

IMG_20190820_163657_1.jpg
IMG_20190820_163632_9.jpg

For the culture. Side by side with Shadows
(Sail laces from LaXchi).

Good luck to all.

I'd say quality on these is on par with Shadows.
I hope so. I was really impressed with the shadows . It was my 1st pair of 1s. I can anybody give me sizing help it would be greatly appreciated. I bought my normal size 11 in the gym reds. They ran big to me. Should I half size down. I know I won’t get the chance to try them on.

Ankle padding has that satin material. Not the normal 1s we am use to. Leather feels better than 2019 1s.

you have a pair already? judging by pics I dont believe its satin. but yes not like the mesh lining of most 1s

you have a pair already? judging by pics I dont believe its satin. but yes not like the mesh lining of most 1s
I dont have one but i did have one in hand to look at. And the inner ankle padding is different material. Like the satin black toe inner.

Still salty I missed out on da Bred Toes :frown::rolleyes.

Ain't win no foot app raffles & missed out on all da jogs :smh:|l.

Back
Top Bottom