Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Had anyone ever used slicklaces before just placed a order for 2 sets of sail laces for my Spidermans and the unc joints that are dropping thanks

IMG_20190820_163657_1.jpg
IMG_20190820_163632_9.jpg

For the culture. Side by side with Shadows
(Sail laces from LaXchi).

yo how u keeping them white wheels mint on those shadows - wizardary

95,000 doesnt sound like a lot of pairs... its not like a holiday jordan 11 which has a million pairs and sells out instantly... how pairs did they drop in the shadows last year? seem like a lot of pairs since resale wasnt bad but still missed out copping for retail online... had to cop off stockx smh

I hope so. I was really impressed with the shadows . It was my 1st pair of 1s. I can anybody give me sizing help it would be greatly appreciated. I bought my normal size 11 in the gym reds. They ran big to me. Should I half size down. I know I won’t get the chance to try them on.

You probably need a 10.5.. see if one of your local stores has some 1's that are sitting on shelves that you can try on to be accurate but if the 11 was a little big then the 10.5 should be fine.

As for the satin material on the sock liner.. I think he's saying it wrong. From the clear pics I've seen, the sock liner is the same as the Crimson Tints. For a shoe this close to OG in blocking and the color being dope; they shouldve used the traditional stuff. I feel like they add that sock liner to try to up sell 1's that aren't as great and these don't belong in that category.

I'd like to see these with navy laces but as a Heel fan this shoe a must for me:nthat:

A HoH manager from the highest volume store in the state told me he got “plenty” of pairs in. The same store received only 12 pairs of Satin’s.

No disrespect Kff&3rd.
Plenty of pairs for the highest volume HoH in the state sounds like they might have enough for most people to copp. Not plenty of pairs across the nation. I'm a doom and gloom guy, until I reserve or win a raffle, draw, or hit on snkrs, everything is limited. They usually dont make a ton of sz 14's. This shoe is GAS! Certainly worth a "sound nice make it twice"

Had anyone ever used slicklaces before just placed a order for 2 sets of sail laces for my Spidermans and the unc joints that are dropping thanks

Did you mean SlickiesLaces by chance? Haven't heard of either but wanted to see what they carry and Slickies came up in Google.

I've purchased from LaceTheGame and FullyLaced before. Both sell quality product.

I need these at all costs and I’m off that Saturday so I shouldn’t have too much of a problem like most other releases

95,000 doesnt sound like a lot of pairs... its not like a holiday jordan 11 which has a million pairs and sells out instantly... how pairs did they drop in the shadows last year? seem like a lot of pairs since resale wasnt bad but still missed out copping for retail online... had to cop off stockx smh
Around 100k is typical for a Jordan 1 these days

on FTL and FTA launch locator

they're going to be an easy release

has to be more than the speculated 95k
why do people assume that because there are alot of stores getting them that there are more pairs available? lol.

80 per store = 1187 stores can get them.
40 per store = 2375 stores can get them.

Most regular stores only get 12-18. Only large stores get 80-100 pair and there are only a few large stores in a few cities.

Calm down, lol.

dunno...check the FTL map

the pins representing stores receiving them are peppered everywhere with the exception of the states in the mountain and midwest that don't get hardly anything

not sure bred toes were at as many stores

for what it's worth, I walked in w/ no reserve on bred toes at opening time and got my 9.5 :lol:

No disrespect Kff&3rd.
Plenty of pairs for the highest volume HoH in the state sounds like they might have enough for most people to copp. Not plenty of pairs across the nation. I'm a doom and gloom guy, until I reserve or win a raffle, draw, or hit on snkrs, everything is limited. They usually dont make a ton of sz 14's. This shoe is GAS! Certainly worth a "sound nice make it twice"

None taken. I wasn't trying to imply that these would be plentiful nationwide. Lots of stores are getting them, but allocation plays a huge role with these limited GR's. Same ish, different toilet. High volume stores will get lots of pairs, whereas stores in smaller markets might get a FSR or two. I still feel like team Yakuza and team Sasquatch might have to do their due diligence. I'm not a size 14, but I feel where you're coming from. I hope you get a pair. If I can help, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom