Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

**** i didnt know u can only enter one raffle per account on sheikh app. wasted a drive. made multiple accounts and gonna enter more raffles

FTL
Lincoln

Twitter boys give credit

My Dfw folks stay away from the Irving Shoe Palace all small szs pretty much taken

I'm gonna have to befriend you :lol:

I don't go to any Shoe Palace anyway tho lol. In terms of local cops it's always FTL and FTA. Hoping Town East gets me

10 min ftl fta on a Sunday these do seem plentiful just by the amount of codes going around

10 min ftl fta on a Sunday these do seem plentiful just by the amount of codes going around

Codes refresh frequently. Not a good barometer of how many there are. If you're like me with a 7 minute headstart, I'm less likely to get them than you with a 10. Can't rely solely on the footsites.

10.5 and up is not gonna be hard, look at the launch locators lol. My homie who works at a footlocker said they have 90 pairs

Size 11 used to be one of the most popular sizes, often one of the first to sell out. But in the last few years small sizes have become more popular. I’m ok with that though.

Size 11 used to be one of the most popular sizes, often one of the first to sell out. But in the last few years small sizes have become more popular. I’m ok with that though.
I agree. My size (8.5) use to be easy to get and now it's darn near impossible to get. Have to be lucky now with all the resellers and their bots.

I agree. My size (8.5) use to be easy to get and now it's darn near impossible to get. Have to be lucky now with all the resellers and their bots.
everyone wants the Bae sizes...they hit right in the middle of little foot dudes, the ladies and some kids.

everyone wants the Bae sizes...they hit right in the middle of little foot dudes, the ladies and some kids.
Well I'm one of those little feet dudes. Run in the family. Biggest size in my family is 9.5 out of 5 boys. I can wear from 8-9 and it's hard for me now when it use to be easy.

Back
Top Bottom