Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

These came in today. Solid quality, one of my favorite colorways in the past year or two

Attachments

• IMG_5454.jpg
    IMG_5454.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 80
My guess is mr s j king was being sarcastic as there is nothing ugly about this shoe, but it is the internet so you never know. Anyhow, it looks like there is not going to be early access for these?

My guess is mr s j king was being sarcastic as there is nothing ugly about this shoe, but it is the internet so you never know. Anyhow, it looks like there is not going to be early access for these?

They don’t come out until the 31st. It’s still a week or two early.

It is somewhat ugly with the light blue and dark blue mix
I personally like the shoe but I don't think the masses will come out for this shoe
Its not a "collectors" shoe
Nobody's going to look at the pic of your collection and say, "I see you got the UNCs with the dark blue on'em"

It is somewhat ugly with the light blue and dark blue mix
I personally like the shoe but I don't think the masses will come out for this shoe
Its not a "collectors" shoe
Nobody's going to look at the pic of your collection and say, "I see you got the UNCs with the dark blue on'em"

That still doesn't mean the masses won't come out for this shoe. They're gonna sell out (IMO). It is one of the more hyped 1's for the year.

That still doesn't mean the masses won't come out for this shoe. They're gonna sell out (IMO). It is one of the more hyped 1's for the year.
Yeah not saying they wont sell out
Just feel like its a shoe that can be a hit or miss
If you buy to floss on social media this aint the one
Likes will be slim to none

Back
Top Bottom