Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

a guy on FB a month ago was doing guaranteed pairs of these UNCs for $275. thinking I should've done it now..

a guy on FB a month ago was doing guaranteed pairs of these UNCs for $275. thinking I should've done it now..

Nah, I don’t care how this release ends up you’ll be able to get a pair for that price or lower if you miss on RD.

I think ones hype is hear to stay unfortunately

Such a simple model but can be executed in so many ways

^agreed

I'm still going to try to get the 1's I want whether it's something I'm genuinely interested wearing (i.e. this release) as well as other releases that i'm not genuinely interested in wearing (i.e. black toe satins)

it's gotten pretty out of hand

makes me more excited to look forward to releases like the white/red silver tongue V's...hoping

though I don't think paying $275 in advance would be the move

the verdict will be in when these are updated on the launch location which should be any day now

If you look around all Jordan’s are going way way up in price. Not sure why. It’s just out of control now and there is nothing Nile JB CAN DO ABOUT IT. Like someone says I think they like it it helps their brand.

Of course they like it and of course they can do something about it, but why would they do that?

I mean, they already made the shoes $160 instead of $120. Whats next? Make 1s $200??

Be careful what you wish for.......It may not come in the form or fashion you want.

97xxx pairs produced. still gonna hard with everyone trying to cop

I am not taking any chances. On these you never know what’s going to happen on release day With all Jordan’s going up in price these wopp be crazy money after they are gone. I paid 220 with shipping and tax for mine and can sleep all day and not have to worry about taking the L

Yeah, although I wouldn’t pay pre-sale prices, I can see not trusting snkrs, especially when you don’t know if it’s a draw or fcfs. Sites like finish line and eastbay are always bot’d up too

Back
Top Bottom