Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
I don’t see how anyone can sit on a pair of shoes for a year without wearing them. That’s probably why I have to turn to GOAT to sell shoes. I wish Stock X would take used shoes. I prefer dealing with them. Customer service isn’t anything to brag about with Stock X but my lord does GOAT’s customer service suck

The only pair of deadstock shoes I own are Free Throw Line 3s. I just can’t bring myself to mess up the soles. It will happen once it stops raining so much. The FTL3s are even down to around 350 now which is weird. I figured they would go up. I paid $400 and am a little mad at myself for not waiting. I have no idea why the price on those dropped well over 2 months after their release

I don’t see how anyone can sit on a pair of shoes for a year without wearing them. That’s probably why I have to turn to GOAT to sell shoes. I wish Stock X would take used shoes. I prefer dealing with them. Customer service isn’t anything to brag about with Stock X but my lord does GOAT’s customer service suck

The only pair of deadstock shoes I own are Free Throw Line 3s. I just can’t bring myself to mess up the soles. It will happen once it stops raining so much. The FTL3s are even down to around 350 now which is weird. I figured they would go up. I paid $400 and am a little mad at myself for not waiting. I have no idea why the price on those dropped well over 2 months after their release
It’s really easy actually. Especially if you have tons of pairs. I probably average about 1 new pair every 2 weeks and I know there’s people buying way more than that. At a certain point it becomes impossible to wear them all.

My wife wants the crooked Chicago 1s. I’m thinking about getting her a pair. I don’t think they look too bad at all

Tried for the top 3 crooked pair for my homegirl but struck out on FTL. They only had em in one FTL in NYC I think. They look terrible to me :lol:

Mad respect if you wear all of your kicks, that's how it should be done imo. I do have a mix of DS and worn sneaks in my collection, but every shoe I have, I have intention of wearing them eventually, and those that I don't plan to rock are already sold away. Everyone plays the shoe game differently, some rock their kicks, some are DS collectors only, some cop as investment to dump it for a bigger profit down the line, etc.

I’m at about 80 percent wear rate. Of course some of those are worn once or twice. Still haven’t worn my bred toes. In fact still have pair of maroon 6/cement 4s deadstock. Some shoes I rather look at then wear lol.

It's people who have hundreds of kicks.

It's pretty easy for me to not wear kicks for year(s). Most Jordans I don't wear for year(s) because of the number of people who wear kicks right after releases.

I'm trying to cut down on just buying just to buy, and I sold over 30 kicks that I hadn't worn and would have to force myself to wear.

Takes me a long time to unDS some sneakers. Plan on wearing most of them but little things get in the way...like when I'm ready to unDS something and then realize I haven't laced em up yet. At that moment, i'm like "that **** aint happenin right now" lol.
I unDS'd my WC4s from 2012 4 years after I copped em

I hate that the fact the FTL apps saying I’m unable to reserve the pair like it was my fault. Can’t they just say “We are unable” lessen the L salt a bit. Lol

Don’t get me wrong , I wear 90% of my shoes the only problem is I buy a lot so every once in a while if I can get a come up whether through a sale or a trade I’m all for it

people getting promoted off the waitlist, winning on accounts with $0

YHjfwGt.gif

once again, that 25k looking funny

I should probably buy another pair of wc4s while they’re low , my pair is still fine but I really want an icy ds pair

Promoted from the waitlist on FA. I had a 9 minute head start but didn't expect to get them.

Back
Top Bottom