Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
reselling is a part of sneakers. it's better to incorporate it into the site rather than cry about it and pretend it doesn't exist

Naw. Reading your posts over and over how you got 30 pairs and that it’s your main job to flip shoes isn’t what I’m here for.

Congrats that you are a bulk buyer. Congrats that you do this as a job. But I don’t care to read your posts ever freaking release for days at a time.

Plus if a reselling thread was made all the other threads would be cleared of it. so that would help to get rid of the hated resellers tbh. We would just gather and talk in one place, and it would probably be the most popular thread just sayin

Naw. Reading your posts over and over how you got 30 pairs and that it’s your main job to flip shoes isn’t what I’m here for.

Congrats that you are a bulk buyer. Congrats that you do this as a job. But I don’t care to read your posts ever freaking release for days at a time.
exactly so my question stands: can i just make a reselling thread? since you dont wanna read about it all the time. Asking cause you're a mod no need to get butthurt over it. If it's allowable then I'll make a resell thread where we can talk about resell without "true OG sneakerheads" like you getting heated lol.

Lmao the “true OG sneaker heads” collect hundreds of shoes they never wear then when they strike out on copping a shoe they were not gonna wear, they complain about resellers :lol:

Lmao the “true OG sneaker heads” collect hundreds of shoes they never wear then when they strike out on copping a shoe they were not gonna wear, they complain about resellers :lol:
You going hard and are just talking about nothing. All of the assumptions make you look foolish.

I'm not here to back anyone up or take sides. I can careless. Just wanna call it like I see it and reselling /market value topics and complaining about quality go hand in hand with the sneaker culture now a days, we all know that or you're lying to yourself. I do it...I'm guilty of it and 99% of you all too ( waiting for that 1 guy to jump in and say " speakkkk for yourself I never resold in my life!!"). We talk about these topics over and over in each release and thread, what's new? I see nothing wrong unless people are actually buying and selling with each other and doing transactions in these threads and posts. I'm okay with the discussion its part of the culture now.

I just think the flex pics are a huge turnoff to new and most old sneakerheads. It's like yes you got the Ferrari. Now you going to hop in it and drive down through the low-income neighborhood you came from and tell all those people "F you"....come on son

Disclaimer: not saying you specifically came from low income background. Just making an example.

I dont mind the occassional market resell price or resell talk in general, but if a member is clearly boasting/showing off with pics of multiple pickups, gloating about how many pairs they secured, obvious that theyre only here to resell and hasnt contributed anything meaningful they should be banned from the thread.

To be fair, I find folks talking about resale less annoying than the ones who want perfect OG retros or else they're gonna CRY and CRY and CRY about it.

As for H2Hs, I think I'm 50/50 on either selling or wearing them. I guess they've "grown" on me just a little more :lol:

All on feet pics of these are trash to me ... can’t wait to find a good price to get rid of them for :lol: , or a decent trade hopefully ....cant we all just get along ? :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom