Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Crimson Tint” Out Now !

The black leather is soft but not digging the tumbled. The pink is trash. Mine were wrinkled straight out the box. Not sure if it was just mine or if other had the same issue. Overall, for below retail, I’ll beat these up.

FE7E25F6-334F-48EF-B479-CE88BC79C588.jpeg
Lks good how were u able to hide the pink laces??

That's why I initially passed on these. When all the footapps switched to FCFS I knew ****ery like this would go on. I caught my pair off the humble this morning.
Two things I avoid.. FCFS sneaker pickups and Seafood City when the weather first breaks... Always foolishness.

Lmaooo! Seafood City be lit!

I saw these today, the pink leather is terrrrrrible, but if they had my size I would have copped. I wonder how they'll crease.

saw them in person finally at Kith and Nike SoHo yesterday, but they only had sizes 10 and up. The black leather felt soft but the pink parts were a little stiff. Hope my SNKRS pair comes in a little better

I’m sorry but with the exception of the patent leather UNC, 2019 has been a terrible year for 1s so far, just lots of mediocre colorways with poor quality materials.

The black leather is soft but not digging the tumbled. The pink is trash. Mine were wrinkled straight out the box. Not sure if it was just mine or if other had the same issue. Overall, for below retail, I’ll beat these up.

FE7E25F6-334F-48EF-B479-CE88BC79C588.jpeg
how to do the laces like that? looks sick

I want these but sites won’t let me add to cart guess ima have to go to the mall and see if they still got them

Back
Top Bottom