Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

I just wish I could find out wtf Flyleather even feels like.. If it feels the same as regular leather (on some level I am comfortable with lol) then I'd probably cop these. It's not like most of these retros are A1 quality leather anyway. But if its some rip off type crap.. now I know.

Might stop by a Foot store and see if they have some flyleather shoes on the wall but for anyone who has them.. I'd love to hear your take if you feel like sharing.

I guarantee you'd be disappointed
Do you remember how the '12 chi 1s or '13 AJVs etc felt? ...it's that bad, if not worse :sick:

I guarantee you'd be disappointed
Do you remember how the '12 chi 1s or '13 AJVs etc felt? ...it's that bad, if not worse :sick:

Ironically I don't because I had a lot of the V's ('06, '07, etc.) that released around that time and I was against 1's that weren't OG style. BUT, I have heard allll about how cardboard those V's from 2013 are :lol:

My one official encounter with flyleather was the acw Air Force 1 lows. They felt like stiff plastic. I’ve seen say these and the crimsons have flyleather too, I’ve had the crimsons and there was nothing ‘natural feeling’ about that leather either.

Look at the pics of Turbos - it’s the exact same material as the Crimsons. It just doesn’t look as bad/noticeable because it’s white on the Turbos and light hits it differently. It has the same exact indented material as the Crimsons, though. I still copped, because unlike the Crimsons, these Turbos are a NICE and meaningful colorway.

Finally decided to register on here! I was able to grab the last pair of 10.5's at my local FTL this morning. While I was paying, they received 2 calls and 2 walk-ins for size 10.5's, I got the last one. I was disappointed after missing out on the Chill Blue yesterday. Being in Canada doesn't help either, FML.

Yeah look like quality somewhat lacking but colorway nice. That nike swoosh on the tongue is wet....

Look at the pics of Turbos - it’s the exact same material as the Crimsons. It just doesn’t look as bad/noticeable because it’s white on the Turbos and light hits it differently. It has the same exact indented material as the Crimsons, though. I still copped, because unlike the Crimsons, these Turbos are a NICE and meaningful colorway.

agreed, you can forgive the flyleather on the turbos... they gonna look nice in the collection

crimsons are straight garbage, the materials just amplify how wack the colorway is

Anyone know if these are available in stores? (Champs, FTL, FNL) Thanks homies

I expect sizes 10.5 and up to sit for a bit at those stores. My local FTL already had a large sized TG on the counter, which they only do when they know it won't sell out immediately. They did this for the ROTY, AJ4 raptors, Yebras, 350 seasames, etc.

What's up with all these ugly as laces they include with these turbos tho. The only ones that look good are the whites to me .... But we can't get more than one with the off whites....whack.

Nah, nothing will be as easy as those lol

But Charlotte probably has a ton of these

Buy some sail/cream/beige laces
Them might look decent.....but for me the whites just keep it modest and clean....need to see some pairs with lace swaps though. All I know is the purples and green laces are just trash imo.

Back
Top Bottom