Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Sigh
Screenshot_20190215-112714_Chrome.jpg

So my FNL didn't get their shipment in time but also didn't push out the reservation. One dude told me if they get them today I have to come back before close, which I can't. He said they'd sell it then but me and one other person waiting said that ain't happening. Not our fault y'all didn't get all that updated; we did our part.

The manager said they have a list, but to keep calling to make sure they got them but my reservation should still hold. Wait and see what happens there.

I was talking to another employee about the Blue Chills telling him I was thankful I'm an 11 and don't gotta chase those. He said they went to 12 so I coulda got them but I said those were women's sizing. He said he bought his regular 9 and it fit. So either he's lying or dude don't know his own foot size but works at Finish Line. :lol:

Delayed in az 2 got message from fnl yesterday... they are supposed to keep us posted ... expecting some type of alert I guess...

Why'd you cop if you hate flyleather so much.. You basically cursed it out a page or two ago :lol:

It’s garbage but the colorway is really nice. It got me in the end. I love the grey and sail accents in conjunction with the washed blue color, and some of the other details like the Union styled tongue.

1 laces are 63”?? These 54” I ordered are short compared to some spare 1 laces I have laying around... not sure where to find 63” sail laces now...

Back
Top Bottom