Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

Sizes 11+ are sitting on Europe Footlocker website if anyone needs them
Thanks.. Grabbed some 11.5s.
Footlocker eu have a habit of messing up stock levels and cancelling orders, so won't get too excited till I get a shipping notification.

8C7A15E5-36A4-419C-A437-2B39EF0DC61E.jpeg

UnDS yesterday.
Such a clean pair.

Wish I grabbed a pair when they were sitting on swoosh for $96 smh ! Anyone know where I can grab a 9.5 for retail ?

Hanon opened a case for my lost shipment... Somewhere in the US depot... Guess no gym reds for me. Too bad bc my size 10.5 was sitting for days on all kinds of US sites... SMH...

Hanon opened a case for my lost shipment... Somewhere in the US depot... Guess no gym reds for me. Too bad bc my size 10.5 was sitting for days on all kinds of US sites... SMH...
i have a 10.5 if you want it

i have a 10.5 if you want it

You rock; thank you! If you don't mind, I'll ping you after I get my money back. If they happen to find the package, I don't really want to end up with 2 pairs of these as I would have to sell it at a loss. I had FNL send me the same shoe twice by accident, but never had a package lost before....oh man...

So I figured out what happened. It was transferred to the USPS. They attempted delivery on the 5th. I had it delivered to my office to ensure it doesn't disappear at my house. I was in the ofc, however, there was no receptionist as most people took the day off. Their website states they would attempt re-delivery on the next business day, but never did, and they sent it back to sender....So LAME. No idea if Hanon will be able to process the return and actually get it sent back to me. It likely just ends up back in some random inventory or store never to be located again to send out to a specific person.

I always monitor shipments for delivery issues, however, I was monitoring ParcelForce and not USPS, and didn't figure all this out until there were no updates for 3 business days.

So frustrating....

OFFSPRING in the UK have some stock..
UK sizing!
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13 as I post this.
Again... UK SIZING. :tongue:

OFFSPRING in the UK have some stock..
UK sizing!
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13 as I post this.
Again... UK SIZING. :tongue:

Thanks! I would need a 9.5UK, so I'm SOL on this one...but good looking out!

[Sorry for the long post. Can't think of anyone outside of NT who would even care to hear about my shoe trials and tribulations!]

So here's the end of my saga! Hanon emailed back telling me I'm SOL and they can't resend; they would refund me in approx 6 weeks. For some reason I felt compelled to call USPS yesterday. They said express packages are not eligible for re-delivery, but the package was still in the U.S. depot, so they scheduled it for re-delivery the next day (Friday/today). I didn't see any updates so I called back this morning. They said the package was definitely NOT getting re-delivered, but was still at the depot. They also said it IS eligible for re-delivery and what I was told yesterday was wrong, but didn't understand why it wasn't re-delivered Monday. They gave me the direct number. I called them. They said the package is there and NOT out for delivery. I told them I'm coming to get it. I confirmed it's not going anywhere so I don't head there while the package is heading out for delivery. They said, yes, come, it's not getting delivered and is definitely there. Keep in mind this would be 30min out of my way to go there.

I couldn't head out for a couple of hours from then. Was about to head out and got an email that the item was delivered (to my ofc; I worked remotely today). So, hopefully the correct shoes and size are actually in there...heh. I've never put so much thought and work into a shoe that I didn't even really need badly (like BC4, Infrared 6). I'll either see them and think "what a freak'n waste of time, I need to offload these" or love them b/c they look awesome and even more now b/c of the quest to get them. At least stupid stuff like these actually reduces other work/life stresses so while it's super frustrating, it's somehow therapeutic. If this happened to real grails though, I would probably livid though!

Back
Top Bottom