Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

[Sorry for the long post. Can't think of anyone outside of NT who would even care to hear about my shoe trials and tribulations!]

So here's the end of my saga! Hanon emailed back telling me I'm SOL and they can't resend; they would refund me in approx 6 weeks. For some reason I felt compelled to call USPS yesterday. They said express packages are not eligible for re-delivery, but the package was still in the U.S. depot, so they scheduled it for re-delivery the next day (Friday/today). I didn't see any updates so I called back this morning. They said the package was definitely NOT getting re-delivered, but was still at the depot. They also said it IS eligible for re-delivery and what I was told yesterday was wrong, but didn't understand why it wasn't re-delivered Monday. They gave me the direct number. I called them. They said the package is there and NOT out for delivery. I told them I'm coming to get it. I confirmed it's not going anywhere so I don't head there while the package is heading out for delivery. They said, yes, come, it's not getting delivered and is definitely there. Keep in mind this would be 30min out of my way to go there.

I couldn't head out for a couple of hours from then. Was about to head out and got an email that the item was delivered (to my ofc; I worked remotely today). So, hopefully the correct shoes and size are actually in there...heh. I've never put so much thought and work into a shoe that I didn't even really need badly (like BC4, Infrared 6). I'll either see them and think "what a freak'n waste of time, I need to offload these" or love them b/c they look awesome and even more now b/c of the quest to get them. At least stupid stuff like these actually reduces other work/life stresses so while it's super frustrating, it's somehow therapeutic. If this happened to real grails though, I would probably livid though!

I am sure you will love them as much as I do and now you will also have story attached to them

8CAB5F71-6A07-454E-A291-5CE53826D43D.jpeg

Gold laces are fire in the these

Finally found a pair in 9.5 for a good price at a local sneaker con here in Austria.
180€ (roughly 200$ in US dollars) which is great, everybody here wants 200+ normally.

Last edited:
black, white or yellow/gold.. all work really well.
got some waxed yellow ones on the way and I think the sheen on those will sit nicely.

After some **** ups with sizing I have finally pair in my correct size (3rd pair of these lol) and QC on this pair is baad

2D2DA7B8-91EE-40C1-BBA2-01A907586F19.jpeg

kind of a random question, but does anyone have the old UPC tag on the inside of the shoe? or do they all have the new format?

Attachments

• New.jpg
    New.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Old.jpg
    Old.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 139
Back
Top Bottom