Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

Locked and loaded on all 3 apps
My FTL and champs recently just reset so I have zero money spent
Let’s see how that goes
All of my accounts reset to zero some time ago and stays there even after I make purchases.

1DAA7677-F26F-4448-83C4-9E5DB7A5DC75.jpeg
White/Sail laces looks dope on them to complete that reverse Chicago look, shame they didnt add those laces, but if I get a pair I will have atleast excuse to replace sail laces from my phantoms with red ones

Correct
Weird how only champs has them labeled QS
Now that's some BS
Figures considering i have a $20 reward

My $15 Champs reward expire on the 25th. I will be buying some shorts tomorrow with it. My $15 Footlocker and Footaction rewards could be in use next week. Hopefully they are not QS like Champs :smh:

Correct
Weird how only champs has them labeled QS
Now that's some BS
Figures considering i have a $20 reward
That QS tag usually only holds it's weight the initial weekend. I was able to pick up a pair of returned NYC to Paris from champs and use my $15 off.

1DAA7677-F26F-4448-83C4-9E5DB7A5DC75.jpeg
White/Sail laces looks dope on them to complete that reverse Chicago look, shame they didnt add those laces, but if I get a pair I will have atleast excuse to replace sail laces from my phantoms with red ones

That guy needs to learn how to lace his shoes. He butchers every pair.

surprised at how much these are hitting for on stockx...stunned actually

should've went into the app and checked in for a headstart while I was at FTL yesterday

Yea they’re doing well on stockx right now. They’re def gonna come down in price. I know for a fact these are a mass GR 1.

these have increased during the same surge that TS1s, SBs, and some others 1s experienced. some of the smaller sizes were over $100 cheaper a few weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom