Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

asian Buyers cashed out on Jordan 1s and it Made market rise at the same time consumers outside of Asia panic bought shoes also causing market to rise

People in the TS1 thread said it has something to do with Asian markets or something like that.

I sold my NY to Paris, Sacai Blazer Blue one, All Star Chameleon, Bred Toe 1s, and Yeezy Static locally for $1830 to an Asian dude and he told me he will ship them to China....

I sold my NY to Paris, Sacai Blazer Blue one, All Star Chameleon, Bred Toe 1s, and Yeezy Static locally for $1830 to an Asian dude and he told me he will ship them to China....

Yeah, there mark up is apparently ridiculous so they don't really care. They pay like 300 bucks for Converse's or something like that.

Ozzyboy loads up his mail truck with shoes then drops them off at chinatown during his route :lol:

Them days are donzo roost!

These new scanners we have now have geotrackers that tracks "customers" packages as soon as we scan em in.... (in reality management is tracking us, while they sit on their fat behinds while we sweat out here in 100+ degree weather lol)

Guys, for real...it's Jaysse Lopez buying up stock with American Eagle money. Anything he thinks is underpriced or that he can easily sell in NY or Toronto is getting snatched up.

I believe it given that small sizes were effected far more than big ones, but considering how sharp and sudden the rise was it must have been done by one or a few very deep pocketed people if that’s the case

Edit: I know I sound a bit conspiracy crazy, but the random concurrent price spike on a bunch of shoes is suspicious as hell.
Nothing sounds crazy about this, it's market manipulation. Original OW Chicago's didn't go up in price as quick as TS1s..**** the NYC to Paris went up over $100 in three days and that was a GR, struggling to move at 220, then boom $360.

First time taking the cop what ever size I can get approach purely to flip to cover cost of shoes I really want 1 of 1 on FNL

Guys, for real...it's Jaysse Lopez buying up stock with American Eagle money. Anything he thinks is underpriced or that he can easily sell in NY or Toronto is getting snatched up.

what's the deal with that partnership? was confused as hell when I stumbled upon urban necessities in NY a few weeks ago and it was connected to AE

what's the deal with that partnership? was confused as hell when I stumbled upon urban necessities in NY a few weeks ago and it was connected to AE
AE is giving him retail space in their location and giving him capital to purchase inventory and try to push his concept (reselling/consignment) to the next level.

Wow, I definitely agree. That looks dope, even better than the red laces. Nike is missing some easy selling points on these. How expensive can it be to add a pack of sail laces along with the red ones? Also, how hard would it have been to market these as Reverse Chicago 1's? I'm no Alfred P. Sloan but, these are marketing gimmes. The thing I like about the sail midsole and sail laces is that this is usually how the aging goes when trying to keep you kicks clean. Midsole can only be wiped down but so many times before it's not quite white anymore. Same with the laces. Some people don't like it but, given that it's a retro show from a vintage era I don't mind any aged characteristics.

Exactly but that's actually better for us, imagine if these were promoted as Reversed Chi... demand would quadruple

Nothing sounds crazy about this, it's market manipulation. Original OW Chicago's didn't go up in price as quick as TS1s..**** the NYC to Paris went up over $100 in three days and that was a GR, struggling to move at 220, then boom $360.

All of this.

Back
Top Bottom