Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Just found this thread.
Looks like a lot of Ws and a lot of Ls.
Never believe that super gr stuff for 1s.
Luckily I got the Nike reserve on Thursday. Should have these on Tuesday.
I was gonna pass since I have all the cousins, but I’m glad I didn’t now.

If prices don’t dip a lil bit by the end of the week
It’s never gonna get lower imo
The demand for these are crazy
In the groups o frequent there’s a lot of salty people who really wanted these and dudes who are upset they got flaked on because guys were asking $230 for em and an hour or two after releases prices started to jump so scum bag sellers started backing out of sales/meetups asking for closer to $300

Guys,
Before you go the stockX route and stuff, it may help to make a WHAT TO BUY listing in our classified section (I know it’s slow these days).
Ultimately, the seller just needs the profit. Cutting out these middle men could save the buyer 10% and shipping time. Just remember not to do gift payments.

I actually think Nike never planned on giving out reserves or did by mistake
Never seen a 2 hour window to purchase
Didn’t send out any notifications
They pulled the plug with the quickness
Or maybe only had certain number of pairs to sell and it soldout fast
I thought that weird as well. Still never received a reserve notification when, in the past, I've gotten the reserve after the fact..

This really has been a great couple week run for Jordan Brand. I'm very curious to see how the rest of the year plays out. Concords are gonna be NUTS and I'm anxious to see what they do for holiday 11s since the 'cords are dropping in October? The lineup this year is CRUSHING last year so far IMHO...

I've never been able to hit 1s before, so this is amazing to have had the opportunity. Nike's new spread out distribution, SNKRS, and foot apps have given the common man a legitimate shot!

28279037_1674584165934779_5345599162235992901_n.jpg

This really has been a great couple week run for Jordan Brand. I'm very curious to see how the rest of the year plays out. Concords are gonna be NUTS and I'm anxious to see what they do for holiday 11s since the 'cords are dropping in October? The lineup this year is CRUSHING last year so far IMHO...

I've never been able to hit 1s before, so this is amazing to have had the opportunity. Nike's new spread out distribution, SNKRS, and foot apps have given the common man a legitimate shot!

Can’t wait to have all 3 together. 1 delivery and 1 deal away lol

7796E399-2DCB-42B5-A107-E4B97DAC74C1.jpeg
First post. Long time lurker. Been out of the game since I was a teenager. Mid 30’s now and only way I was able to cop this release was because of a buddy who stayed in and never got out. Hooked me up with 10min HS on FTA and FTL. Got 1 pair in my size and another for my boy. I dunno about all the smaller details, but these things are real nice. Good luck to all who didn’t get a pair at retail. I’ve been bitten by the bug now and can not wait for the Game Royals.

I love it my man! My little brother came down last weekend and we hit up a place that was doing a morning-of raffle for black cement 3s and he copped his first Js ever! So great to see average joes being able to get a great shoe and really appreciate them! Enjoy and wear those proudly!!! And yeah...I'll be seeing you on the royals thread next month... :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I love it my man! My little brother came down last weekend and we hit up a place that was doing a morning-of raffle for black cement 3s and he copped his first Js ever! So great to see average joes being able to get a great shoe and really appreciate them! Enjoy and wear those proudly!!! And yeah...I'll be seeing you on the royals thread next month... :pimp::pimp::pimp:
Thanks for the love man. These things just put a smile on my face. Especially since I couldn’t afford them when I was an 80’s / 90’s kid and my folks were struggling. Just love the shoes. Forget the hype.

Tbh I knew they was going to sell out but I thought they would immediately go to $220 after 10am on release day just like the Black Toes did back in 2016. People was struggling to toss those first week lmao. Glad I bought two pairs though I wouldn’t dare pay resell on these.

I actually think Nike never planned on giving out reserves or did by mistake
Never seen a 2 hour window to purchase
Didn’t send out any notifications
They pulled the plug with the quickness
Or maybe only had certain number of pairs to sell and it soldout fast

I too think that they sent out reserves by mistake. They’ve never closed reserves that fast before. You have to remember that there was a bypass via iMessage that you let you add them to cart and check out.

Just a heads up to anyone in the SF Bay Area. Shoe palace at tanforan mall has youth sizes up to 7y if you fit those or need them for their ladies.

The bigger store upstairs.

Need the Gold Toes to complete this set :nerd:

Shoot just pulled at 289 shipped. Can't believe I paid that much but at the same time theyre not getting any cheaper imo

Back
Top Bottom