Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

0FBEDBAC-7BB3-4B00-B602-80F527DAF78A.jpeg
AAFE8234-88A6-4CF7-82FA-E108E275183B.jpeg
Yall prefer Bumpy or Smooth?

Smooth, the same way I like a female's complexion

looks like a trade for SBBs could eventually become a reality.

these were more limited than Black Toes and Royals. numbers per store look really limited. only 30 pairs at Niketown? :smh:. and the colors are better than SBBs too.

these were more limited than Black Toes and Royals. numbers per store look really limited. only 30 pairs at Niketown? :smh:. and the colors are better than SBBs too.

my plan :evil: scooped another pair for trade bait for SBB in the future.

Which Niketown you talking about the one in Niketown nyc I have it on good authority that they got 60 pairs... My boi got five pair this morning from ntny....

8.5 creeping toward $320.00.

These aint dipping buy now or regret later. consignment shops already with a $300 cash out. They know whats gonna happen.

Price has to drop this week a little when everyone gets their pairs, right?
I was thinking this too.. once SNKRS pairs arrive, but I dunno at this point. I feel like everyone struck out on SNKRS day of, weren’t much to go around. All gone through reserve and iMessage jig.

After this month with all the drops jordan did. I will now only go after jordan1 jordan 4 and the tinkers. Maybe the Jordan 13 hyper that drops early next month then look to me to be a GR and really could be had at any time... was a huge fan of the Jordan 4. but after the gold toe complex and the other gold toe and these bred toe dropping can not get enough of a jordan 1 them Chicago jordan 1 are fire... they do remind me of the storm blues good luck eveyone that is still trying to cop the bred toe

Back
Top Bottom