Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I really really can't wait to see the success stories using this new "software" LMAO. I hate the term bots sometime. The next major release is probably Tinker's NRG 3. You got one month to get your knowledge and skill up. You got game Royal 13 and most importantly game royal OG 1 to practice on.

I really really can't wait to see the success stories using this new "software" LMAO. I hate the term bots sometime. The next major release is probably Tinker's NRG 3. You got one month to get your knowledge and skill up. You got game Royal 13 and most importantly game royal OG 1 to practice on.

Hey...I can only try and see how it works out. At this point, no other option but to keep taking L's so y not.

2043B380-0B49-4410-9FEA-00554E94A0C1.jpeg

Just got my early access pair on from Nike. The colorway looks great but the off white leather feels really stiff. The red leather isn’t really that plush or soft either. Breds and Royals has better leather than this.

Can someone tell me what's the difference in 7youth and 7men's? I thought they were the same size.

How are you confused?

Resell for every release vs one lump sum (and maybe minor update charges etc) that increases my chances every release.

youre assuming cause you got the bot, youre gonna hit and resell and recoup money and more. reality is, youre gonna pay a lump sum for that bot, ya bot might not cook due to many many factors (its not, hit run and lets goooooooo) for the next 5 hyped releases and thus u get no ROI.

thats what he was trying to tell ya. bot is not a guarantee my guy. ive seen people with top bots fail. miserably. some of these were ATC services that had to do refunds. if theyre running it as a business and surely have a great setup and still fail.....whats that say for regular joe schmos? also the reason alotta ATCs now do pay after success....cuz they know they can fail and dont wanna be bothered with refunds.

And finally, a lot of NTers that will tell you not to do it have bots themselves and are cooking silently lol. You think all these dudes are manually cooking? :lol: even the manual people have tricks up their sleeve.

Screw bots. I don't have a bot and never will. I get 99% of the shoes I want with no bot. I cook manually and I don't have any tricks either. The only shoe I missed and really wanted was the Chicago 1 and that was because jerky Eastbay cancelled my order. I thought I had them and stopped trying on other sites.

2043B380-0B49-4410-9FEA-00554E94A0C1.jpeg

Just got my early access pair on from Nike. The colorway looks great but the off white leather feels really stiff. The red leather isn’t really that plush or soft either. Breds and Royals has better leather than this.

Based on your picture, the white leather looks less textured than most of the pairs I've seen.

In regards to the red leather on the collar, I used to think the same having the royal/bred more plush.

I tried to do the blindfold and feel test with my wife last night, I was 0 for 3. They are very similar. You will see the thickness on the red leather from the side, pretty much the same with the Royal at least on my case.

Screw bots. I don't have a bot and never will. I get 99% of the shoes I want with no bot. I cook manually and I don't have any tricks either. The only shoe I really missed and wanted was the Chicago 1 and that was because jerky Eastbay cancelled my order. I thought I had them and stopped trying on other sites.

i coulda used the help of your super manual skills for those red womens 8s.......still waiting for a restock smh

I hate the bots also! But hey people are getting them. I prefer the old school method of manually doing things, but the new generation prefer the easy way out. Like my mom calls it " That's just being lazy" lol. I'm not going to knock them for 1 or 2 pairs, but geesh 12 to 13 pair. Come on let the other man eat lol.

I hate the bots also! But hey people are getting them. I prefer the old school method of manually doing things, but the new generation prefer the easy way out. Like my mom calls it " That's just being lazy" lol. I'm not going to knock them for 1 or 2 pairs, but geesh 12 to 13 pair. Come on let the other man eat lol.

Love it or hate it, SNKRS’ The Draw is probably the most fair way to purchase hyped shoes tbh. The only thing that can beat it is the multiple people jig and even then, they will still cancel orders upon payment/shipping verification.

They restocked many times, including yesterday.

musta missed it. dammit. where did they restock?

i feel j23 finessed me outta my money for the app. they dont even have the valentines 8s restock on their news, which means they were not on it at all. app trash half the time smh

youre assuming cause you got the bot, youre gonna hit and resell and recoup money and more. reality is, youre gonna pay a lump sum for that bot, ya bot might not cook due to many many factors (its not, hit run and lets goooooooo) for the next 5 hyped releases and thus u get no ROI.

thats what he was trying to tell ya. bot is not a guarantee my guy. ive seen people with top bots fail. miserably. some of these were ATC services that had to do refunds. if theyre running it as a business and surely have a great setup and still fail.....whats that say for regular joe schmos? also the reason alotta ATCs now do pay after success....cuz they know they can fail and dont wanna be bothered with refunds.

Nowhere did I ever say that it will guarantee me anything. I stated since I'm having the worst of luck manually...this is my only other option. I also never said anything about doing this for resale or to make money back. I simply just want to be able to have the shoes I longed for. I do not sell kicks and don't plan on it. I hate bots too but what can I do but find a way to beat em which is joining at this point is all I'm saying. Also, I never planned to buy the software and start cooking. I wanted to learn about it first and then acquire better equipment to increase my chances. I know its not just the software... Chill bro. Anything worth having you must put the time and knowledge into which is what I plan on doing. Thats all. Now I'm done talking about it because someone mentioned thread getting shut down and not my intention.

Screw bots. I don't have a bot and never will. I get 99% of the shoes I want with no bot. I cook manually and I don't have any tricks either. The only shoe I missed and really wanted was the Chicago 1 and that was because jerky Eastbay cancelled my order. I thought I had them and stopped trying on other sites.

I need this manual technique lol

Back
Top Bottom