Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Yup just say I’d like to make a phone order. It doesn’t say no phone orders on the web anymore by error. So if they ask they’ll provably be told such. But if they take the website at its face value they might just process it.
Did you just tell him you wanted to place a phone order? The lady I spoke with was trying but it kept getting the same thing I get online "Sorry, unable to process your request. Please try again."

Now Chelsea tells me they have stock and the "IT" is working on fixing the website for orders.....on to the next rep

downloadfile-3.jpg

still on hold, sidenote ... you guys using your vip numbers for the phone purchases also?

Ordered through Footaction Eric hooked me up. Asked what size I wanted, told him 10.5 then asked if I would like another size or anything else afterwards. I said sure let me double up on them in the same size if it's allowed and he said no problem. Within 1min of hanging up I had order confirmation email for my 2 size 10.5, paid for the 2 day shipping upgrade also.

Ordered a 13.... I know I hung up the first time but you guys started eating and I got hungry smdh I need to go to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom