Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I tried FA chat and althought they cant place phone orders, she also said they're sold out?

chats will never ever place an order for you. its not secure. orders only through phone. and theyre not sold out. dudes eating. i was told no phone orders my first call to fta....im on hold on my 2nd call now.

You can order more than one if you have multiple credit cards. I didn't have my wife's card or I would have got another but hopefully someone else on here can get them

giphy.gif
Truth lol

Called FA to place the call Waited 25 mins got through to a guy and he pulled out all the excuses

1. these are not available for phone order

until I said I have a screen shot of the item with the “ no phone orders” lifted.

2. Then he said their all sold out

I then asked to speak to a superior, he puts me on hold then offers me a sz 11 11.5 and 13 . I laugh and say if you would have helped me out the first time that would have been cool. I still ask to speak to a superior which was a 30 second hold and she tells me they had 11 11.5 12 13 and 14. So I filed a complaint on him

Called FA to place the call Waited 25 mins got through to a guy and he pulled out all the excuses

1. these are not available for phone order

until I said I have a screen shot of the item with the “ no phone orders” lifted.

2. Then he said their all sold out

I then asked to speak to a superior, he puts me on hold then offers me a sz 11 11.5 and 13 . I laugh and say if you would have helped me out the first time that would have been cool. I still ask to speak to a superior which was a 30 second hold and she tells me they had 11 11.5 12 13 and 14. So I filed a complaint on him
never understood why reps gotta act funny

Back
Top Bottom