Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Good luck to all who haven't copped as of yet. Well worth the trouble for me =)

waxed laces.jpg

If you ordered via phone from FTL, was giving the rep your account phone number and placing the order under your stored-account all you need to do in order for it to apply to your VIP status? Or did I need to mention separately (give them a VIP member number) for the order to apply to my VIP account so i get credit for it? Only $100 away from Platinum status so want to make sure this purchase does the trick/puts me over $300.

Noooo! Why are these still rising in prices? Staaahp! Even when I do get enough for resale there is just no way I can bite on this. Jeeez!

If you ordered via phone from FTL, was giving the rep your account phone number and placing the order under your stored-account all you need to do in order for it to apply to your VIP status? Or did I need to mention separately (give them a VIP member number) for the order to apply to my VIP account so i get credit for it? Only $100 away from Platinum status so want to make sure this purchase does the trick/puts me over $300.

It will credit your account if your phone number is the same as your vip account
My previous phone orders were all credited
It typically takes a lil longer to show up vs in store purchase
So give it a lil more time

Probably wouldn't mess with it until it ships.

Probably wouldn't mess with it until it ships.

Definitely not going to- but just wanted to make sure, in general for any phone purchase, you don't have to specifically mention a VIP number as long as you order it under your stored account.

These going for 300 on stockx , SMH. 40 more dollars can get you a pair 2013 black toes. :lol::lol::lol: Ridiculous. Do you guys think that if they'd have dropped the off whites on the original date, it'd have off set the price a little?

I tried giving my rep my VIP number and she said to call back later once the order goes through to have it applied later. She did take my phone number tho and said that was gonna be enough. We'll see. I'm not calling back until i get the shoes in hand.

Not sure if this is actually legit or not but this is what I was told.

Thanks fam, pictures must be deceiving on those SBB’s on their site.

I would say they're the same. Picture on the previous page has them very, very loose. Just look at the space between the tounge and eyelets.

To be 100% sure just measure the laces that came with the shoes so you'll know exactly how much you need.

I
These going for 300 on stockx , SMH. 40 more dollars can get you a pair 2013 black toes. :lol::lol::lol: Ridiculous. Do you guys think that if they'd have dropped the off whites on the original date, it'd have off set the price a little?
I'm going to hold out and hope for a drop. I'd rather spend more money on black toes or breds.

I would say they're the same. Picture on the previous page has them very, very loose. Just look at the space between the tounge and eyelets.

To be 100% sure just measure the laces that came with the shoes so you'll know exactly how much you need.

Good eye... they are semi-loose.

Back
Top Bottom