Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

EFF71541-F428-4CBD-9F58-101F616A350F.jpeg
Gotch, shoot I think that’s as good as it gets right now. I got nothing besides the confirmation email so i think I’ll know tomorrow morning.
Have you hit on a phone order like this before?
In the past yes but it's been a minute since I've done a phone order restock cop. Just as I was typing this FA shipping email came in.

I bet the CS rep was tired of answering the calls.. figured once sold out its sold out, that's 4 more calls and info they wouldn't have to take.

Rep told me they had 350 calls on hold in line.

:rofl:
I bet the CS rep was tired of answering the calls.. figured once sold out its sold out, that's 4 more calls and info they wouldn't have to take.

Rep told me they had 350 calls on hold in line.
When I ordered at 10:15 central there was 1000 in line

Just got off the phone with FTL. I was getting worried because shipping address did not match billing info. However she said my order has been picked( warehouse terms). Lehhhhhgo

:rofl:
When I ordered at 10:15 central there was 1000 in line
Crazy haha. Which rep told you that? I called 9:30 and they had pairs on lock and wouldn't ship. Then between then and 10am the gates opened. I was lucky enough to get a pair via Madison <3 at 10:45

damn, it would've been cool to double up with the phone order.. guess I should've checked NT when I woke up this morning..

was worried I'd get canceled, but got shipping for Shoe Palace. waiting out those 2min timers was worth it after all...

My pair from the phone order shipped this morning. Paid that extra $25 for overnight shipping, guess it worked.

Back
Top Bottom