Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Yup :nthat:
IMG_0607.jpg

Got my first refund earlier from one of 4 RD orders.
Knew I should've called this morning.
Still rocking blk/reds this week. |l

Man, they’ll never even make it out of the stockroom at my local Sheikh. They even act shady about regular releases..

“Waiting for approval”

Who needs to approve this?! Come onnnnnnn!
Now I’m thinking I should have bought faster shipping.. do they skip people who got express shipping in front of people who got normal? Even if the normal shipping person ordered first?? This is new to me

Damn Footlocker Europe cancelled my order so late, why do they have to play your boi like that. Rumours going around that in the UK they backdoor a lot of pairs after they realised they're more in demand than BC3 and you can make money of resell.

Damn Footlocker Europe cancelled my order so late, why do they have to play your boi like that. Rumours going around that in the UK they backdoor a lot of pairs after they realised they're more in demand than BC3 and you can make money of resell.
wow sorry for u, glad my FL is shipped! At home wednesday

Now I’m thinking I should have bought faster shipping.. do they skip people who got express shipping in front of people who got normal? Even if the normal shipping person ordered first?? This is new to me
No clue but per policy if I order before 2 pm and pay that express overnight, they'll get it out same day.

Yeah, pretty much all companies try and get express packages out first. The free shipping comes out of their pocket, customer pays for faster methods.

Back
Top Bottom