Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

All this bots aint ish talk but I see no other alternatives.

LOL are you guys mad there will be more competition? I'm buying a faster comp to go with it lol and increasing internet speed hopefully that increases my chances.

I think we all know all methods are a gamble unless you have a direct link to a worker that has pull.

Bruh you are so confused. I'm actually trying to save you some money :lol:

For starters increasing raw internet speed won't help. It's all about the pings to said website which varies per service provider...so that's pretty much out of your control.

that dude aint gonna be around at 3am when i slide his homeless guy $10 to get the heck off the line, dip and go get some beer LOL....if hes there then hes dumb cause he just paid a guy to stand in line for him, while hes out there standing there as well....might as well stand in line yaself.

this is IF i still did lines etc, which i dont and havent for years now. but would b funny and fun tho lol

just a thought.

See they pay multiple homeless people to stand in line for them. They end up with like 10-20 pairs bro lol it’s not for them it’s for the other spots :lol:

Ya'll got it all wrong. No need for bots and paying homeless people. Just see if you have anyone in your network that works at the call center :smokin

If you have time to learn how to use the bot it’s worth it 100%

If you cop 1 good release you’ll make your money back.

If you don’t have any spare time don’t do it.

And finally, a lot of NTers that will tell you not to do it have bots themselves and are cooking silently lol. You think all these dudes are manually cooking? :lol: even the manual people have tricks up their sleeve.

Watch a couple YouTube vids on the bots before you buy. See if it’s doable for you or not.

Only problem arising now is, the bots are selling out like the shoes so people are using bots to cop bots so it might not be easy to get one.

im saying dont bot, and i have never ever paid for or used one. i manually cook majority of my pairs. my trick is to be up on time, have tabs open, click click click click and pray.

yea we have manual "tricks" if you wanna call em that. but theyre not really secrets or tricks. 1 is autofill for address and payment etc. helps you b faster. but that "trick" is different than a bot. everyone can download extension and do that "trick" but not everyone has access to a bot.

Last edited:
Never used a bot before and I don't plan to. If I get the release then cool, if not then just move onto the next. I've had success going manual, but I've also struck out a lot.

lol Exactly! S**t is beyond me to get some kix.

For a while, I left the sneaker scene completely. Came back and still catching L's which is why now I'm saying F it.....Bot Time!

Beat me to it lol

Lol I posted this before but some dude on a DMV FB group was offering a handjob for another dude’s FTL 3s Lmao

21a26805-02f8-40dc-b75f-fe382867e474-jpeg.2058485

Lol there was another guy who thought he cooked off white blazers, but bought blazers that were off white instead, then had to kiss the stores **** to cancel.

Well i did FTL and FA, and on the phone i was on hold and had to hang up because i work at a call center lol, I was just on NT seeing the madness and trying to call footlocker in between my own work calls. I tried man, but it’s hard to get your size when people before you took multiples. But it’s all good, there will be more shoes. This isn’t my first L, won’t be my last haha
How many raffles did you join? Also, how in the world did you not eat during the FTL and FA phone orders yesterday? I called an hour after people on here started doing it and they still had a FSR.

Bruh you are so confused. I'm actually trying to save you some money :lol:

For starters increasing raw internet speed won't help. It's all about the pings to said website which varies per service provider...so that's pretty much out of your control.

Thanks for the advice and I will check with the guys at work for a better understanding. They are network and desktop engineers.

I'm not really interested in saving money at this point. I just want to be able to cop the shoes I really like/want without paying resell everytime. ijs

Thanks for the advice and I will check with the guys at work for a better understanding. They are network and desktop engineers.

I'm not really interested in saving money at this point. I just want to be able to cop the shoes I really like/want without paying resell everytime. ijs
not interested in saving money but dont wanna pay resell?? if you dont know about bots, you'll end up investing with no return, might as well just pay resell.

If you have time to learn how to use the bot it’s worth it 100%

If you cop 1 good release you’ll make your money back.

If you don’t have any spare time don’t do it.

And finally, a lot of NTers that will tell you not to do it have bots themselves and are cooking silently lol. You think all these dudes are manually cooking? :lol: even the manual people have tricks up their sleeve.

Watch a couple YouTube vids on the bots before you buy. See if it’s doable for you or not.

Only problem arising now is, the bots are selling out like the shoes so people are using bots to cop bots so it might not be easy to get one.

My sentiments exactly. I have the time and energy to learn now. Before it was manual or forget about it but I'm over that stage now and resell is a no for me.

What about young kid who was almost surely using a bot, and accidentally ordered a $300 Yeezy bra that he couldn't return?

:rofl:

not interested in saving money but dont wanna pay resell?? if you dont know about bots, you'll end up investing with no return, might as well just pay resell.

How are you confused?

Resell for every release vs one lump sum (and maybe minor update charges etc) that increases my chances every release.

Back
Top Bottom