Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Sheikh backdoored all their pairs in Portland. Called yesterday and they said call back Wednesday. On Sheikh's IG they posted that they're sold out. L season in full effect.

Coming soon ..........

Phone bots.

robot-on-phone.jpg

Tired of checking this thread every half an hour. Finally gave in and copped on stockx. Made the mistake of waiting out while the prices jumped up 20 bucks every day. Next time I want a shoe, I better cop pronto after taking an L.

Tired of checking this thread every half an hour. Finally gave in and copped on stockx. Made the mistake of waiting out while the prices jumped up 20 bucks every day. Next time I want a shoe, I better cop pronto after taking an L.

the sweet spot is when all the online pairs come in.. aka towards the end of this week.

the sweet spot is when all the online pairs come in.. aka towards the end of this week.

StockX gave out a 20 dollar off code that expires end of Feb (as an apology for the late shipments during holidays). However, even without the coupon, I still wouldn't wait until end of week. Feel like the prices are gonna keep heading up once more people realize there is no more hope for restocks (besides the FTL phone thing). The shoe is just too limited even though it was spread out all over.

Good luck to anyone still waiting for prices to drop.

The biggest mistake was not copping on stockx when they were selling for 230. My plan is next time I get an L on jordan 1s through online apps...go to stockx immediately and cop. No harm since I could always just resell it.

Yall get any trade offers on these so far?

So far :
Taxi 12 DS
Black/red 11 low DS
Blue Tint Yeezy 350 (tempting)
2013 Black Toe 1 (wanted me to add $30)

its funny because their online/app drop was flawless. At least it was for me on this release. I usually never look to shiekh's first

Yall get any trade offers on these so far?

So far :
Taxi 12 DS
Black/red 11 low DS
Blue Tint Yeezy 350 (tempting)
2013 Black Toe 1 (wanted me to add $30)

Taxi 12s - HELL NO.

:rofl:black red 11 low... haha

Do not trade for Blue tints.

2013 Black toe.. meh only real possible trade option here but I wouldn't add.

Anyone that went to a FCFS Shiekh today, how were the lines? Curious what to expect tomorrow and how early to go :nerd:

What do you do where you get 16? That’s a lot. I get 12 a year working for a commuter railroad. Around thousands of people a day. Luckily only have used 3 sick days in 3 and a half years of being on the job.
I work at a school. We get 11 sick and 5 personals

Shiek this morning only had 16 pairs, about 1FSR. There were about 60 people in line at my local shop in socal.

Still a good amount of Shiekhs in Norcal ready to drop FCFS tomorrow morning according to that instagram post up there.

Back
Top Bottom