Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Spoke to my friend who's a manager, says part of the reason why people are getting hit with the two week lingo is because the store's POS (cash register) system is giving them that message. Stores with the new system allow for orders, older ones will have to wait until Saturday.
Good to know. Good info!

C7C74BF1-97BB-4F6E-9EEE-27DCAD2220D7.png

haven't even gotten 1 pair yet and people are getting multiples.. i've been trying since release date. if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated.

Footaction and Footlocker doing in store pick up/sales. Too bad no sizes available in the stores in my area.

I was able to place an order for US11 at my local Footaction today (Northeast Mall - DFW Texas). No go at the Foot Locker, they just said out of stock.

I got denied on in store order at my local FA and FTL. The employees both said the district managers for both stores sent out emails saying they weren’t allowed to take orders for these, black cement 3’s or vapormax plus’ using this method.

Looks like they don’t have our dedication tho. Hopefully I can snag one tmrw morning when I’m in the city.

This is why we can’t have nice things, these idiots broadcast it to the entire world on social media and the jig will be killed and possibly patched up as a result.

Back
Top Bottom