Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

The 1.0s are a borderline grail of mine.

I just feel like the color purple is harder to match with my outfits.

...but they're super dope.

E3D7530C-820D-4798-B8BC-5A540653370E.jpeg
Hey Fam, would you be willing to sell me the spare purple laces that came with this pair?

I have the 1.0 & consider it the stronger pair, what make you want these more, the Chi blocking?
Yeah the chi blocking with white laces is a cheat code imo, it works everytime. It's not even that tho, it's the fact that I genuinely hate sail. I wish the midsoles weren't that color on the 1.0

Yeah the chi blocking with white laces is a cheat code imo, it works everytime. It's not even that tho, it's the fact that I genuinely hate sail. I wish the midsoles weren't that color on the 1.0
You’re right about that, white laces is definitely the move in most cases with that blocking. I really want the laces from the 2.0, I can’t find them anywhere. & I dig the sail more honestly, the only reason I didn’t even try for this pair was having the 1.0, which are starting to glitter up a bit, but I’m a mark for those colored toe AJ1s.

Thinking about getting rid of these and just keeping my purple metallics... these might just be a bit too much purple for me and I like the materials on the other pair more. I might just keep em tho I dunno...

I like them, but the plastic leather was disappointing. They look great on foot though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom