Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

D0C5F248-CC75-49F6-B928-2902FD9F6855.jpeg

i made my attempt at swapping the tags, I’m pleased with the outcome
Not a fan.

9D9BC1D5-6368-46FD-B1A8-C372FCB3F9E3.jpeg

jaynev jaynev , stock white Jordan laces and slickies sail laces on top of one another-they’re identical width. The multi colored ones(union style) are a bit thinner tho fwiw. Thanks for posing the question tho-made me go back and check my slickies cream laces-in my earlier post I said not worth the extra $ but they definitely are. The quality on the sail slickies laces are great(softer than stock laces). Not so much for their multi colored laces which have a weird finish on them.
2C1768C9-F428-4839-BDFF-BCD8877FC9AB.jpeg
Good looking out. Nice informative post my
Man

I'm a fan of the idea but the execution was lacking. When the world reopens he can get them done professionally be on point.

the black tags were harder since they’re leather, but theyre not crooked like they appear in the pics. The tongues wouldn’t sit straight for the picture since the Court Purple 1.0 are worn and the 2.0 are DS. Ideally i would prefer to have seen them with a sewing machine but i had to make due with hand sewing them since i don’t have one on hand

the black tags were harder since they’re leather, but theyre not crooked like they appear in the pics. The tongues wouldn’t sit straight for the picture since the Court Purple 1.0 are worn and the 2.0 are DS. Ideally i would prefer to have seen them with a sewing machine but i had to make due with hand sewing them since i don’t have one on hand
A sewing machine would probably give them that finished look. The swap looks a 100% better color wise tho..

A sewing machine would probably give them that finished look. The swap looks a 100% better color wise tho..
Definitely agreed. I’ll probably break down and eventually buy one, I’ve wanted to learn how to see for multiple projects. I’ve been looking for different projects to do to keep me sane during this lockdown so i think it’ll be a good long term investment

Some of you guys already touched on this a couple of pages back, but FTL recently had a restock on court purples on 4/29. When I got the restock notification, I immediately attempted to add a pair and was able to to reach the checkout page with no waiting line or sold out note. However, the checkout page was acting up and I was not able to submit an order on 4/29.

2 days later, I was checking my FTL app for the DMP restock when I noticed that I had something in my cart. I checked and saw that I still had the same size court purples that I was attempting to check out on 4/29. I attempted to checkout again and was successful this time. I did not expect to get my pair, but I got a confirmation email 5 min later and a shipping email the next day. This is what I received today. I don't expect this to happen again, but I am satisfied! Team manual FTW
IMG_3011.jpg
IMG_3013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom